Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

2 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

3 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

I'm missing my dad

I received an e-mail from my dad, and I was happy to hear from him. He let me know what he and my stepmom and sisters have...

Will someone please help me??
I have a problem.
I'm in the seventh grade and my best friend and i have been best friends since the third grade. A couple weeks ago, these two eighth graders told both of us that we are all gonna make tshirts for spirit week and I was included in this. And tonight, they are spending the night at one of the eighth graders house and i'm not invited. And I don't think the two eighth graders like me. I am office helpers with my best friend and one of them. And she favorites my best friend all the time. Do I tell my friend or go on with life?

by Jillisonnn13 on 10/1/2010 6:17:18 PM

omg i love this site!!

by makeupgirl124 on 8/13/2010 12:12:32 PM

omg i love this site!!

by makeupgirl124 on 8/13/2010 12:12:11 PM

I have a problem. It's not THAT big but.. my nieces ALWAYS copy me! No one does anything' 'bout it! And my nephew is worse!!! He's 2 and it's not terrible two's so don't say that but his name is Brian and he can't stop saying... "the F word". And my sis who "watches" him can't make 'em stop hitting'!
I do think i can take better care of that baby then she can! She's 28 and has 2 girls of her own! She sends them outside when "it's nice out", YEAH RIGHT!! She just doesn't wanna deal with 'em so she says get outside it's 85 degrees! When it's really like 50. There house is dramatic! And they live in the perfect neighborhood 4 drama! Anyway... how do i get my nephew 2 stop hitting and my nieces 2 stop copying me? thx.

by lolzbubblegum on 7/14/2010 12:54:51 AM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by brooke291 on 7/12/2010 4:45:13 PM

***************MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD***********
I HAVE A HUUGE PROBLEM PLZ HELP !!!(sry its long!!!) so here it is:
So , b4 i was born my dad used to drink ALOT n stufff but he stoppped.when i was about 9 i had already moved 5 couteries,15 schools etc.when i was 10 my mother started talking to his woman about it.soon the woman started to call my dad.scince then my dad used to go at night and say" im going to work" but we found out he was sleeping over nght with that girl.after that,my dad and mum had a diavorce.so my mum took me and my bro to pakistan to like with her parents. now im 11,my dad wasnt allowed to meet us any more so he got angerry at picked us up 4m school and took us to his friends place!we an enjoyed ALOT!!! b4 he took us back home in the evening we got a cakk telling us that my grandad will have him murdered if he sees us agian!!!! i feel so bad!! he our dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE RIGHTS!!!i realy want to see him!! when he calles they just hang up the phone!!!to make things worce,my mum is using this "marrige" site so she can get married to anouther man and she did not even tell me!!! i talkeed to her,all that she said is that she need someone by her side,to support her.i now shes lonely but NO ONE IN THIS WORLD CAN REPLACE MY FATHER!!!!!!!111 NO MATTER WHO IT IS!!now my dad and that woman are married ,they alreaddyy had a baby!!! PLEASE HELP ME!
what should i do??

Hey girl, first I think you need to have a sit down with your mom and tell her exactly how you feel. Though your dad did do something horrible to your family, you're right he is still your dad. Maybe talk to a school counselor or even just a family counselor. I'm sure they can help you talk to you and your mom to try and figure out a way to include your dad back into your life. And of course you do still have rights. -- So definitely try and talk to you mom. Don't worry girl it'll work itself out. =]
Lauren R.

by dreambubble on 7/10/2010 4:01:17 AM

i need help tryin2 get advice frm carol but i kant ppost it ... help ....

You should go to the Dear Carol section and then you need to click on a post. Then at the bottom, right before the comments there is a purple button that says "Send a Question."  You could also write her a letter, at Carol c/o Girls' Life, 4529 Harford Road, Baltimore, MD 21214.

Vanessa J.

by midget on 6/24/2010 4:15:47 PM

for example im tryin2 get an advice frm carol but how do yhu do it ?? pls help

by midget on 6/24/2010 4:10:59 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by XxlilryanerxX on 6/12/2010 11:58:01 PM

MOD MOD
Me and my ex broke up about a month ago and i still like him alot, and he likes me. But he also likes 3 other girls. Am i just wasting my time trying to get him back? Should i give up on him and move on? PLease hep me!(:

Although he likes you, you have to think that he also likes 3 other girls!! Have a chat with your ex, and see what he's thinking.  If he is willing to get serious with you and give your relationship another shot, give it a try... But be careful, those 3 other girls may also be on his mind!!
Katie R.