5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Tie-Dye Beach Bag and Towel

Wanna turn heads the next time you hit the sand this summer? Tie-dye and decorate these sunny must-haves to get the season started off in style!

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. lol

by chinchilla<3er on 7/28/2010 4:36:12 PM

by Lalainya on 6/24/2011 8:02:36 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by chinchilla<3er on 7/28/2010 4:36:12 PM

MOD MOD i'm new with this whole GL thing. how do i put a pic for my profile pic??

Hey girl, go to My Account and My Avatar and choose a file you want to upload. Be sure it's not of you though or it won't be approved!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by princessz.j.s<3 on 7/26/2010 11:21:55 PM

I love tie dying it can be fun

by ella16 on 7/1/2010 12:11:01 PM

so cute, and to all you dancers out there, I'm 1 too. Check out my profile plz. luv u!

by qwertyrox on 6/24/2010 1:29:08 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by summergirlie on 6/22/2010 10:55:38 PM

My BFF and I always make things for each other's birthdays. Last year I made her a HUGE collage of picture of us and our frinds and words that relate to her. And for my birthday, she made me a scrapbook of pictures from when we were in pre-school. We always make things that are meaningful to each other and NOW I'M OUT OF IDEAS! Her bday is coming up soon and I don't know what to do!! help me please.

Hey girl, try a mixtape with a note about what each song means to your relationship. (:

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by munchkin112096 on 6/13/2010 8:10:34 PM

hey girlies!
I know the GL moderators do a great job of answering questions, but they are busy gals! if you have any questions about tough stuff, school work or anything else, come to my profile and I would be happy to see all your fun profiles and stories

by Olivia T. on 6/9/2010 7:51:31 PM

I think those colors are super ugly.

by Mikah D. on 6/9/2010 1:22:40 PM

1. Say ur name 10x
2. Say ur mom's name 5x
3. Say ur crushes name 3x
4. then paste this in 4 other spots, if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday

by singsongsat_449449 on 6/7/2010 5:08:47 PM