1 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

2 HOURS AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!

2 HOURS AGO What does your horoscope say this week (dun dun dunnn!): http://t.co/0fOq0gESZ6

COMMENTS

Snag That Dream Job: I wanna be a...TV producer

Dean Lynes with Teen Talk show cast Sure the spotlight is cool, but ever wonder about the magic that happens behind the scenes? We've...

i wanna be a model! wheres the model?

by tweena13 on 9/24/2010 4:12:55 PM

need advice???
my names jodi and iv'e been told i give super great advice, so if u need any go to my profile and write a comment that tells me your problem. i will write back for sure.

by jodij123 on 9/7/2010 8:05:58 PM

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Fights
> Hair
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Mean girls
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 9/2/2010 2:02:43 PM

Thanks! a lot of my family loves to read my stories, so hopefully that will work out.

by rainydays720 on 8/29/2010 4:35:37 PM

i really wanna be an author. i have written four stories and am working on the fifth. three of them are in a trilogy, and the other two are together, too. most of them are over 100 pages typed, and if they aren't, they're close. my old english teacher loved my stories, and she said that i could get them published and stuff, but idk who to ask and where to look, and i didn't think authors under twenty five got published.
-confused

Hey girl,

It's tough to get a book published - especially if you're young - but it's totally possible! First, try to let as many people read the stories as possible. They can give you edit notes, tips on how to polish them, and overall suggestions to make them better. Then ask your English teacher! Teachers are a great resource and it already sounds like she believes in your work, so ask her for advice and where to go to try to publish them. You'll have to work hard and ask/research around to find the answers to your questions, but the most successful people had to work hard for what they wanted Smile remember that. Good luck!
Lauren C.

by rainydays720 on 8/29/2010 4:25:50 PM

ugh i really want my dream job to come true: youngest author at 14.

by rainydays720 on 8/29/2010 4:22:47 PM

Hi!! Ok i really want to open some sort of store when I am older but i don't know what kind of store TO open. Frown I get really excited when I think of opening a store but then I am always trying to think of what to put in it. i decided not a bakery cause i don't really like to bake. can you help!!?? thank you so much!

Hey girl! This sounds like a lot of fun! Remember, it's going to be your store so you can have any kind you want! Think about what interests you. Clothes? Shoes? Jewelery? Anything you want! Have fun and good luck!

Bridget R.

by mybabybunny08 on 8/24/2010 10:31:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! My dream job is to be a actress or model but there's one problem, i dont know how to get started! I really dont want to do school plays though, any suggestions? Thank you!!!

If you really want to become a model, definitely get involved in the drama club and acting.  If you are really determined, nothing will get in your way! By being in your school's plays, it will get your name out there!
Katie R.

by hellokitty7899 on 8/19/2010 4:15:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD, I want to be a model or actress but i dont know how to get in the buisness! Do you have any suggestions?

If you want to be an actress, definitely get involved in theater at school and in your town! Whether it's the drama club, or a local theater group that puts on productions, you want to get your name out there!
Katie R.

by hellokitty7899 on 8/19/2010 4:08:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! I want to be an actress. I don't want my own tv show but I want to be in commercials and extras in tv shows. My parents dont know about this. Actually, nobody knows about this. I havent told anyone and ever since I was about 11 or 12, I cant stop thinking about how cool it would be to be an extra in a tv show or be in a commercial. Everytime I mension something like "I wonder how cool it would be to be in a tv show," my parents just say that its horrible because you can do anything you want. You're always working and you wont be a normal kid. I want to tell them that what I want to do. And even if they supported me, we don't have the money to go to auditions or for me to take acting classes. I really have my heart set on acting. What should I do? P.S. Sorry it was a little long.

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.