Bridget M.

is modding

28 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 mix up their fitness gear with a pair of @OpposLeggings: http://t.co/Ca48rUkUq1

AN HOUR AGO Check out this original poem, written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/J7vRTnFAQ1

3 HOURS AGO RT @r5er_foreverr: When your in Wal-Mart and fangirl in public because you see this!!!!!! 😱�@lauramaranon@girlslifemagag http://t.co/eXFn3pic.twitter.com/eXFn3W2r5H2…

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: I'm a Subscriber

Hey Girls! My name is Freddi and I am a new intern at GL. It is only my first week here and I am already...

MOD
So you can intern when your in High school??

Hey! some places yes, including GL Smile

Helen S.

by shayc on 2/26/2011 4:11:24 PM

When I grow up I really want to intern!

by funkypunky10 on 11/5/2010 2:16:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!
I changed my address about a week ago, from VA to NC. I still havent gotten my magazine yet. How long will it take???

Hey IDK girlie, but you can call the subscription office or email them to find out.

Brittany B.

by jojo thy clown on 7/29/2010 3:11:56 PM

She is so lucky! That is practically my dream! When I'm in high school or college, I definitely would like to intern at GL. For now, I'm always writing stories and reading the GL magazine. I also love fashion! Writing and fashion are great ways to express yourself!

by prettypinkconverse on 7/15/2010 5:19:21 PM

I think that it was an awesome article and I love it!! Maybe... one day...I will work as an intern over there!! hehehehehehe

by Princess28 on 7/7/2010 11:08:04 AM

that sounds cool, my friends think i should be a journalist...i wanna be a teacher

by PinkGirl15 on 6/2/2010 6:48:41 PM

MOD
How old is the youngest intern there at GirlsLife?

Hey girl, we hire both high school and college interns. If you wanna intern for GL, check out this page for all the deets: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

Jiae K.

by bumblebeez on 5/31/2010 5:38:47 PM

I really want to intern!, I live kinda near by but not really.......

by bumblebeez on 5/31/2010 5:15:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD How old is the youngest intern at GL?

Hey girl! The girls range in age and we're constantly getting new interns and saying goodbye to others. Hard to say how young some girls we rotate through are.

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by bff61 on 5/31/2010 12:15:38 AM

that sounds like a TON of fun!

by zwinky on 5/30/2010 11:50:56 PM