Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Okay okay, we can take it... Tell us how you *realllly* feel about the Feb/March issue: http://t.co/6DTONb2iVO

3 HOURS AGO Don't lie—you know you wanna do this on a snow day: http://t.co/Ga9SUp1yaJ

4 HOURS AGO He's your boyfriend! You guys should at least be able to hold a decent convo😑http://t.co/MlpCGzdwqee

COMMENTS

Healthy Foods for when Temps Soar

A girl can’t survive on ice cream alone, and some days the AC just won’t cut it. Here’s how to beat the heat with the yummiest treats.

@ Talim123

You posted:

"me and my cousin both created it and it works!well,try it!And there's something that could help you lose weight and it's really gross and my cousin does it a lot.it's called throwing up.it's bad for you health,but it helps you lose weight.that's what my cousin said to me after we created the one i wrote above.we both call it the 123 rule.i hope this helped!!"

Your cousin is doing something very bad and dangerous for her health, it's called bullmania, it's an eating disorder, you need to tell her parents NOW!

by DontStopDreaming on 7/14/2010 3:17:06 PM

This is how i eat to lose weight:

breakfast-1 thing
lunch-2 things
dinner-3 things

by talim123 on 7/13/2010 11:08:59 PM

how and where do i get a boyfriend in the summer when all of my guys from school are on vacay?

Hey chica,

First off...round up the girls!  Take your crew to the pool, the mall, the movies, a music festival, bowling, or the beach.  Scope out the situation for groups of {good-looking, fun-looking} guy friends doing the same thing.  If you see someone that catches your eye, grab a girl friend and walk over.  The best part about summer is, for some reason, it's totally ok to be more out-going and introduce yourself to people.  Just be casual and look at it as a chance to meet some really cool people - not a boyfriend.  Without that pressure, you'll feel a lot freer and excited about the possibilities!

Lauren C.

by missykp on 6/3/2010 9:12:01 PM

♥ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ♥☮ ★✿

by missykp on 6/3/2010 8:48:59 PM

MOD
sorry this is gross, but i have some zits on my back and i was wondering how to get rid of them ???
thx Smile

Hey girl, the best way to get rid of them is to see a dermatologist who can prescribe you strong medicine for your bacne. Don't worry, it's actually more common than you may think!
Megan R.

by cherry_ice_pop! on 6/2/2010 5:15:34 PM

the soba noodle salad is really good !!!!Smile

by cherry_ice_pop! on 6/2/2010 5:12:47 PM

HEY GIRLS

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE. I GIVE FAB ADVICE AND USUALLY REPLY IN 1-2 DAYS.

by purplegirlae on 6/1/2010 11:55:59 PM

ADVICE FOR YOU IMASTAR55 : just be yourself and come prepared. you'll do awesome by just doing those two things. good luck in 6th grade. i cant wait for 7th grade next year. have fun!!

by metrostation3xx on 6/1/2010 10:05:36 PM

What are soba noodles and can i have a brand name if you know one? maddie b.

by qwert on 6/1/2010 10:40:27 AM

ahh school is almost out--can't wait to be in 11th grade next year Smile, not looking forward to my AP and Honors Classes

by karatejenn16 on 5/31/2010 6:02:37 PM