AN HOUR AGO Yeah...don't do *this* with your crush on Facebook: http://t.co/FmVJRC3T3b

4 HOURS AGO Sorry Lea Michele, @jjtotah might be the cutest thing to ever hit @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/JZJkM3AQTE

5 HOURS AGO From music to movies and fashion, ya gurl @selenagomez is straight killin' the game: http://t.co/lpxrY8akU2

COMMENTS

Awesome Father's Day Gifts!

It’s Father’s Day super soon! Here are some awesome ideas to show your dad just how much you care.

totally not helpful.

by music_chica_03 on 7/14/2010 1:45:11 PM

my dad has a sweet tooth and loves music
good ideas!

I have:
ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE!
and
FUN FUN FUN!

For you math girlies:
you+me= good

come to my profile and I can answer any questions you have from summer fun to BFFs to tough stuff to periods I can answer anything!

by Olivia T. on 6/12/2010 10:25:59 PM

Amethyst jeans are great! Now you can LIKE them too! Abby C.

by Corky522 on 6/1/2010 2:34:16 PM

mod,
i am sick-to-my-stomach nervous about going to jr. high next year. i'm so freaked out! i've alreay come up with bad/embarrassing things that could happen to me. i just don't know how to get over this fear!

hey girl!

just be confident and wear your favorite outfit on the first day to show off your confidence! Good luck!!
maddie b.

by savvylula on 6/1/2010 1:43:49 AM

hi allie s.! Smile

by savvylula on 5/31/2010 11:54:35 PM

MOD***MOD***MOD***MOD***

Okayy, 2 things:

1. Tomorrow, I have track practice, cheer squad, tennis practice, flag team, and a sports physical. And I might go swimming too. I need to wear a tampon, because I just got my period, but how do I "put it in"?

2. Is there any way to make your period go faster?

xoxo, thanks!!! ~Cici~ ♥

by tennis! on 5/31/2010 1:39:19 PM

Love the hitting balls at the range idea!!

by Volleychick879 on 5/31/2010 11:07:29 AM

Hey guys! If anyone needs advice on anything, im your girl! Just post ur question on my profile. Im gona be a sophmore next year so ive been through alot!Smile

by pretty.odd.patdforever on 5/30/2010 8:34:53 PM

hey girls! tell me what yr getting yr dads for dads day! im baking for my dad cause he has the BIGGEST sweet tooth eva! what are yr dads like? comment on my profile! Smile
~OrchDork123