8 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

9 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

11 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

Meatless Mondays

People go vegetarian for lotsa reasons. Some do it because of animal cruelty, some people do it because of the environmental impacts. What are your thoughts?

I'm veg all day every day. And trust me it's not easy... but it's not as hard as you think. Eating veg itself isn't very hard. The people make it hard though. You will have a lot of arguements with your family and your friends. And I hate hypocrites. Every carnivore would say they love animals yet eat them daily without a thought. That makes me mad. If you are a vegetarian/vegan, you are great! You deserve a high five from everyone you walk by and a free veg meal everywhere you go. But the truth is... the world just ain't like that.

by Monstergirl on 1/26/2012 6:28:50 PM

imma vegetarian all da time

by spunkygirl03 on 4/22/2011 5:10:03 PM

*MOD MOD MOD MOD* I want to be become vegitarian in fact i am commited to becoming vegitarian. But every time i tlak about it my parents say we cant afford "vegitarian" food. What do they mean by that?

I think you should ask what they mean by not being able to afford it. You can get vegetables and fruits as a part of your diet but other food may be expensive. Just sit them down and talk about it. If you really want to do this lifestyle make them see why you want to. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by emogrl234 on 9/11/2010 11:15:17 PM

Hey, it's violet22, VP of The Book Club.
I'm considering being a vegetarian (for health, ethical, and environmental reasons) but there's a few stumbling blocks. My fam wouldn't be going the veg route and I'll have to cook my own food, I'll be super busy in the fall and won't have much time to cook, I'm worried about what to do when I eat at other people's houses, and I'm iron deficient.
Any vegetarians with advice on why be vegetarian, getting enough protein, iron etc., and anything else please post on my profile. Thanks!
(Ps. while you're there, check out The Book Club. We just started a reading circle but it's not to late to join!)

by violet22 on 8/2/2010 10:00:35 AM

Definitely doing it starting today.

by yellow_mariah on 7/19/2010 12:35:06 PM

wow! great idea!

by AlyssaAbyss on 7/16/2010 10:56:37 AM

I think meatless monday's r a good idea.Im gonna start it's a simple diet.

by abake1 on 7/15/2010 5:09:39 PM

Hey all you vegetarians!!!
im not a vegetarian but i think it would be cool to try it. I like the idea and i think its really cool that all you guys are doing something great for the environment and for the benefit of other living creatures. you guys r awesome giving up something that you may know and love for others, and im too used to meat to become a vegetarian (we are a really polish family if that explains anything) but keep up the good work!

xoxo check out my profile and comment if you like this!!!

by mkroberts96 on 7/9/2010 2:18:29 PM

I'm not a vegeterian, but I have just started doing Meatless Mondays, and I think they're great. They help your diet, and help a lot of other things that have to do with your body Tong

Also, I do it for the animal cruelty reason Tong

by ILoveBuck on 6/25/2010 4:06:36 PM

I am already a vegetarian. I can't stand animal cruelty. Whenever I see meat, I think of a poor, defenseless animal with a human pointing a gun at it. That makes it look not so good.

by spunkygirl03 on 6/14/2010 7:46:53 PM

Don’t forget to stretch! Stretching can improve circulation, increase flexibility and boost your metabolism.
You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

High-heeled shoes are bad for your feet.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).