AN HOUR AGO RT @kelliberglund: #GLkelli Q5: in n out or tomato soup.. I'm too indecisive #NoShame

AN HOUR AGO #GLkelli Q5: If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? -@ProudOfKelli

AN HOUR AGO RT @kelliberglund: #GLkelli Q4: having a family night. No matter what the situation, my family is always there to make me happy! 👪🐱

COMMENTS

Meatless Mondays

People go vegetarian for lotsa reasons. Some do it because of animal cruelty, some people do it because of the environmental impacts. What are your thoughts?

That's a good idea!! I'm gonna start! On Monday!
*Pamethyst*
Need somethin'?? Comment me on my profile. Thanks!

by pamethyst on 6/11/2010 6:23:10 PM

GO VEGETARIAN!
This is a great idea for people that don't want to go all the way but still want to help the cause (whether for animals, your health, or the environment). I recommend this! I have been vegetarian for over 2 years! Please visit my profile if you have any questions concerning healthy diets or exercise!

by glamgirlteen on 6/3/2010 9:52:39 PM

ummm just to let you know...if you click on the link provided, it will take you to a chinese restaurant menu that talks about all their vegetarian options. the real website is no S. Just sayin.
Marie H.

by hb27412 on 6/3/2010 7:39:02 PM

i think that would b kinda cool 2 join meatless monday. i think i will i like the idea n i t would give me healthy recipes. ill only really need 2 worry about dinner and sometimes lunch

by i_rock_big_socks!!!!! on 6/3/2010 7:28:10 PM

mod! i'm not trying to make my family sound bad, because they're not, but they seem to ignore the fact i'm supposed to be going vegetarian. now, i quit the diet. how can i start again without them ignoring the diet? btw, i'm not good at taking charge. thnx!Smile

Hey girl, I'm sorry it didn't work out how you wanted.  But if you're not good at taking charge, now is a good time to practice!  Approach one of the adults in your house and let them know how you're feeling.  Tell them you want to make this change for yourself, but you would really like some help.  As long as you respect their choices as well, hopefully they will be more willing to work with ya this time.

Marie H.

by happygurl5922 on 6/3/2010 5:44:07 PM

I'm a full vegetarian every day of the week!! and i'm glad that they made this article because being a vegetarian is beneficial for so many reasons
1. You're saving 50 animals a year!
2. You're helping the eco-system
3. it's healthy because these days almost all meat is either fried, has soo much oil and greese, or are drenched in fatty sauce
4.IT HELPS OUT ANIMALS!!(that's why I'm a vegetarian!!)

by koolkangaroo37 on 6/3/2010 2:45:58 PM

yeah, i could do this every monday! seems pretty easy. just eat salads and soups and such Smile thanks for the idea!

comment on my profile! i give advice on everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile have a super duper summer!!!!

by narnianpirate on 6/3/2010 2:16:50 PM

that's a really good idea. i thought about going vegitarian once but i decided i liked the taste of meat too much. but i could live for one day

by jlenna on 6/3/2010 12:35:38 PM

I couldn't live without meat, and it wouldn't go over to well in my house Smile Even our vegetables taste like bacon Smile

by yellowducky2713 on 6/3/2010 12:07:01 PM

Ever heard of the Amazon rainforest? Yeah, well, not for long. Every year an area the size of SWITZERLAND is destroyed to make room for pastures for cattle. And then where do those cattle go? Straight to your burger. Think about it next time you get a McDonalds craving.

by Chic chick on 6/3/2010 10:55:47 AM