Bridget M.

is modding

4 MINUTES AGO WHITE & GOLD, obvi. ⚪️🔶

4 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

7 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

COMMENTS

Meatless Mondays

People go vegetarian for lotsa reasons. Some do it because of animal cruelty, some people do it because of the environmental impacts. What are your thoughts?

well i am a flexitarian....
no meat unless its polite.
i like it.

by iheartpeas on 6/3/2010 10:54:06 AM

Being a cattle rancher and LOVING fresh steak, and brisket, and hamburgers, and well all that stuff. It's hard for me to understand how ANYONE could go even ONE DAY without the delicious taste of protein packed meat! I can see that some people are born lacking the tastebuds that allow you to enjoy it(lol). But, just cold out quitting because of the envirment? There are animals on this planet for a reason! And although I don't agree with overstocked " ranches" that leave cattle no room, ineffiecent food, some even stowing away bovine in a crudely built stall, SOME PLACES ARENT LIKE THAT. smaller ranches have thousands of acres with less cattle on the land than needed, and are fed a nutrious "cattle cake" which supplys all the nutrients needed. That's the kind of ranch we run, and why I feel so blessed to be able to know that the hamburer is hormone and chemical free, and a well fed cow/steer. I wish that everyone didn't have to bear the "chemicals" in most market meat. I TRULY appreciate the lives that the cattle gave to fill my body and allow me to live a healthy life.

by Britni on 6/3/2010 9:50:08 AM

Hey girlies Smile

Do you LOVE Twilight, either the books, movies, or both?!

Then join the Official Twilight Club!

All you have to do is post on this profile to join!

This club has quizzes, blogs, info, quotes and much much more!

You can make friends who love Twilight as much as you do!!

Just post to join.... It's just that easy! Smile xoxoxoxoxo

~magaliciousd, club prez
~Peace, Love, Twilight! Smile

by Official Twilight Club on 6/3/2010 9:46:32 AM

ATTENTION ALL GL GIRLS LOOKING TO GET HEALTHIER!! ENTER THE CONTEST ON MY PROFILE!! IT WILL DEFINITELY GET U BIKINI READY AND MOTIVATED FOR THE SUMMER!!
DEETS ON MY PRO!

by swim_chick101 on 6/2/2010 11:31:07 PM

i could never be a vegetarian :/ hahaha

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 6/2/2010 9:42:58 PM

GO VEG! CHECK OUT PETAKIDS.COM!

by 4fact on 6/2/2010 8:23:17 PM

HEY GIRLS
COME TO MY PROFILE FOR HEARTFELT ADVICE GIVEN IN 1-2 DAYS.

by purplegirlae on 6/2/2010 8:21:46 PM

check out my profile!
peace out

by runapple on 6/2/2010 8:10:15 PM

im kindaa liking this ideaa but my dayy probblyy wont be mondayy. it'll be inconsistent most likely. i hate the whole animal crueltyy thing and all, butt i knoww tht meat cant just be kicked outta my diet...

by beastiez on 6/2/2010 7:49:20 PM

I have been vegetarian (without fish, as well) for six years. Go veg! (:

by actress456 on 6/2/2010 6:45:03 PM

Multi-task and improve your flexibility by stretching on the floor while doing your homework reading.

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!