11 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

14 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

15 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Meatless Mondays

People go vegetarian for lotsa reasons. Some do it because of animal cruelty, some people do it because of the environmental impacts. What are your thoughts?

I was going through the coments and there are a lot of vegetarians out there I got meatless on Thursday because of religion it has its drawbacks but its definatly worth it!!!!My Grandma and dad are diabetic so our house is health food central we hav organic chips and stuff!!!!<3

by crzysmiles on 6/2/2010 6:44:40 PM

My mom has home schooled me my whole life up until now, (I’m currently in seventh grade) and she’s never really taught me the “complete” math fundamentals. At the moment, I’m taking online classes for the seventh and eighth grade, and I’m going to attend high school next year. At this point, I don’t understand anything in math. I’m guessing this is primarily because I’ve never entirely understood the multiplication, division, etc. But frankly, it’s depressing me to no end and my teachers can only help me so much. I don’t have anyone to tutor me right now given that my mom recently gave birth to twins and both her and my dad are always busy taking care of them. I’m worried because if I keep passing on D’s I’m going to fail high school. Help?!

Hey babe! Try going to your local middle or elementary school and seeking a teacher there, or try googling basic math help tools to help you for next year!
Megan R.

by melodi♥ on 6/2/2010 6:36:16 PM

i've been a vegetarian since the second i was born. its not that hard, but i guess it would be if you were already used to eating meats and stuff daily. i'm not vegan tho, i still eat eggs and drink milk so i still get protien and everything! Smile Comment on my profile!! SmileSmileSmile
~OrchDork123

by OrchDork123 on 6/2/2010 6:30:59 PM

im veggitarian!

by lipsmackergal5 on 6/2/2010 6:21:15 PM

I've been a vegetarian for about 5 years now. I just think meat is gross.

by SBCreations on 6/2/2010 6:03:42 PM

I went vegitarian last year, about a month ago. My family -my mom and dad- are vegitarians also. Some people dont realize there is a lot you can et, not just veggies. Since I've been a vegitarian I have barley been sick, when I used to get sick like every month, and I feel a lot healthier.
--LOREN--

by twinz-4ever on 6/2/2010 5:19:30 PM

im completly veg cos i think that the way they kill animals is cruel, and i dont want an animal to have to die just so that i can eat ... if yu want to kno some yummy veg recipes, post a comment on my profile asking for one and ill try to respond asap .... or if yu want some advice on going vegetarian (or vegan) yu can ask me for that too Smile

by cherry_ice_pop! on 6/2/2010 5:11:43 PM

I'm actually a full time vegetarian. I never really thought about the good effects it has on the environment though; I always just ate too much meat and got sick a lot.

I'm not gonna lie, vegetables are great though! My mom grills veggie burgers, aspearugus and zuchinni whenever my family makes meat burgers. You guys should try it!!

by omg iits magz on 6/2/2010 5:04:49 PM

I'm 13, and have been vegetarian for going on 3 years. It was the best decision I've at the moment. I hate it how people freak out and over react about it, or just flat out say they could never be vegetarian. I use to say that, but look at me now. Just try it. It will be difficult, but its truly worth it.

by purplegirl5218 on 6/2/2010 5:01:24 PM

OMG!! Sounds like a great idea! I willtry to try it!!

by mbh1997 on 6/2/2010 5:01:17 PM