10 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

13 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

14 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Meatless Mondays

People go vegetarian for lotsa reasons. Some do it because of animal cruelty, some people do it because of the environmental impacts. What are your thoughts?

I'm a vegitarion, and not for any of the reasons listed, i just don't like meat. Any meat. I've beed that was since i was a baby it dosn' affect me at all i get enough proten with different legumes, peanut butter, even cheese, i love tofu too you can get it in soo many things now i jst bit a box i ice cream sandwiches with tofu in them the were delish!!!! I ♥ b-in a vegitarian!!

by dramaqueenie1487 on 6/2/2010 4:46:51 PM

if u wnt sum great workout inspirations check out my profile....
nd im looking for a motivator too, so check out my profile Smile

by dina22464 on 6/2/2010 4:19:57 PM

Thats such a cute idea! Smile
I might try this!

by malgal22 on 6/2/2010 2:10:10 PM

Hey everyone!!!! Have a problem or a tough sitch? Lucky for you I give advice!!! Just comment your problem on my profile, and I will comment my advice on yours as soon as possible!! And if you don't need advice, you can come to my profile anyways!!

by soccer28q on 6/2/2010 1:51:33 PM

brilliant !!

by haneen.pop.princess on 6/2/2010 1:50:05 PM

My mom's mom and dad were vegetarian on Tuesday's and Thursday's & when they died my Mom, her brother and her two sisters copied the tradition. They're families did too. Now that I'm older I have started to do it to. my brother is 9 and he is meat-crazy so I doubt he will start it anytime soon. Maybe when he's my age (13) he might try it too. We also don't eat eggs on Tuesday or Thursday.

My old tradition is I don't eat sugar on Mon. Tues. Wed. Fri, because I have dance on Tuesday's and Fridays, horse riding on Wednesday and Kickboxing on Thursdays. I'm also a diabetic so sugar is out on my diet anyways.

I love my parents traditions!!

by naturallycool on 6/2/2010 11:50:22 AM