3 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

6 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

7 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

My BFF reads my diary!

My BFF reads my diary, even though it has a lock. I’ve already tried talking to her about it. Help, please! Wow! Busting into your...

hey ppl!!!,
i kinda wanna start a type of club...any ideas?? comment bac.
KK Laughing

by mintywonder22 on 6/14/2010 10:29:10 PM

mod! MOD!
1. i have a boyfriend and he's OBSESSED with me!! i want to break up with him, cuz i dont feel i like him anymore. how can i do it without him getting mad at me?
2. i dont know my dad. he left me when my mom was pregnant with me. my mom wont tell me who he is, but i think i deserve to know. i mean, hes my dad! its been 12 years without knowing. how can i convince her to tell me?
thanx!!
AlLiE<3

Hey girl, 1) you need to have a heart-to-heart with him. Break-ups are never easy and are seldom taken well. That said, you need to find the strength to do it. Peg it on you or timing if you need to or just say you need to take some time to really find yourself. Then give yourself some distance. It'll help you both get over it. 2) That's def a big thing and it may take time before your mom tells you. It's important, however, to be mature about it and understand she may not tell you now. Tell her that you understand that it's a really hard thing, but you feel like half of you is missing. Ask her what age you can know (she may let you know at 16, for instance) and if she wants to talk about it. Emphasize how important this is to you. You understand they may not have had a good past together, but he is your father and while relationships come and go, that won't change.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by alexaprincess on 6/14/2010 9:35:30 PM

hi evry1!! if any1 needs advice just ask me on my profile- ill b glad 2 help! Smile

by bff111111 on 6/14/2010 5:33:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! ok, so i have two questions:
1. i really want to get a facebook. ive asked me dad several times, but he always says we'll see and never gives me a answer. he has one, and he wold have to be able to go on and check it, just like my email, so hes not alowed to use any excuses like that. any ideas?
2. i really want to get a blue, purple, or pink streak in my hair, but my mom says i would look stupid. i dont find it stupid looking at all, and ive seen kids at my school with more than just a streak. one kid had his whole head dyed blue. im willing to pay for everything, and i know where to get dye and am willing to do research for perfesionals. and ideas?

Hey girl, he's just making "excuses" because Facebook, depending on how it's used can be as dangerous as myspace or any of those. He's just being a protective father. It's okay all fathers are, just means he loves you! I think you should come up with an agreement with him, or write him a note with all your thoughts. Like a compromise so that if he uncomfortable he can check your Facebook and all that jazz. -- I went through the same exact thing with hair trends. I wanted my whole head all sorts of different colors for like 4 years straight. My mom HATED the idea. I never really got to, but looking back on it I was kind of glad I didn't. BUT if its something you really want to do, try explaining to her its your hair and it will grow right back. You can even do the temporary dye which will only stay in for 2 weeks max.
lauren r.

by puppydogs101 on 6/14/2010 5:00:09 PM

Hey girls! do YOU need advice ASAP??
search no longer because i give advice on just about anything and i will reply the next day at the latest. so go ahead! post a question!

by sassykitty60 on 6/14/2010 12:00:30 PM

modmodmod
what colors look good on tan olive-ish skin?(i'm asian)

Hey girl! Bright colors look fabulous and are so summery!

xoxo

Liz

Liz L.

by monkeybananas on 6/13/2010 9:39:43 PM

That happened to me but with my bros. thay found the key and teased me about who i liked and stuff. So my advise to you would be get a new hiding spot for the key

by liviliv13 on 6/13/2010 9:30:54 PM

my friend used to always expect me to allow her to read my diary just because she let me read hers. At the time i let her, but now i realize i was being stupid and gullible. now im the only one who knows i have a diary at all, yet i still keep it locked w/the key hidden.

by black13 on 6/13/2010 1:53:23 PM

If my Bff read my diary I would just away and just not speak to her. if she had the guts to go through my stuff then she should have the guts to deal with the consequence. That is just horrible to do that. It is even bad when a sibling does that.I have a twin sister and she used to read it all the time then i got a new one and began switching back and forth between a couple of them so she would never know which one had the most recent stuff that i had writtend. Eventually she stopped and that was pretty much the end of that. If you have a friend that reads your diary i think it is a sign that you should get a new friend. One that you deserve. No one should have to deal with a friend who reads your diary. It is totally uncalled for.
Peace out