3 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

4 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

5 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

My BFF reads my diary!

My BFF reads my diary, even though it has a lock. I’ve already tried talking to her about it. Help, please! Wow! Busting into your...

i had that happen to me before, but not like that. she had the guts to go through my stuff . trust me thats not fun im with ya sisyta

by hannahlala12 on 6/12/2010 8:42:58 PM

omg my bff reading my diary?
NO WAY I would do exactly what that thing says. And, because i have low self control, i would probably slap her and walk away. but dont take that advice, okay?

by HrryPttrFan101 on 6/12/2010 5:41:16 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS! DO U NEED ADVICE ASAP?
well search no longer because i can answer any question and ill respond with an answer the next day at the latest. So go ahead! post a question!

by sassykitty60 on 6/11/2010 3:25:17 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
1. Theres this guy that I go to school with and he has asked me out twice... 1st- My BFF did it for him and 2nd- In person.... I think I'm kinda starting to like him... The problem is I wont get to see him because he doesnt get home til 4 everyday and on the weekends he goes to his grandmas... Also he doesnt have a myspace or facebook
2. My parents wont let me walk aroun the mall without an adult... I'm 13 and all my friends are allowed to.... My parents wont let me even though I have a black-belt in one of the top martial arts in the world.... I am also in the top 3 in the academy.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Hmm...make time to hang out with your boy, and then you will know whether or not you truly like him, of if it's just a crush.  I know his schedule may not work with yours, but I'm SURE there is a time where you both are free to hang.

2. Your parents are just looking out for you, girl.  I know it's frustrating at times, but no matter what level you are in martial arts, something could always happen!
Katie R.

by snickie on 6/11/2010 12:12:49 PM

No one should read any ones diary but you can see why its so tempting. I had a chance to read one of my friends diary when i was at her house but I didnt. Its tough not to want to hear what are friends private secrete are. But we shouldnt do it. It would be like our friends reading and hearing our private online chats that we have with some people, I wouldnt want that happening.

by luckykel on 6/10/2010 11:15:27 PM

hi girly's!!! i am interested in starting a Healthy you club which will be all about having the best body that is possible for you so you can feel beautiful inside AND out Smile Let me know if any of you are interested in joining it! I need at least five girls interested in joining in order for me to start it! Alright, let me know! Thank you! Smile

by lover_of_life on 6/10/2010 9:14:06 PM

heyy can anyone help me figure out how to make my profile public? i tried clicking my profile and it says that its not private but it tells me that its not public either! can anyone help me? plzz

by jbieberr17 on 6/10/2010 7:02:44 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/10/2010 5:29:03 PM

Hey girlies!!! I created The Seasonal Club and I'm really excited to open it, but first I need MODs!!! If you would like to be a MOD stop by The Seasonal Club and leave a comment! Laughing

by The Seasonal Club on 6/10/2010 3:42:00 PM

MOD! MOD!
A lot of my friends at church are in dance. We have church on wednesdays and sundays. Their dance schedule has changed to having classes every day of the week (mon-fri). I never get to see them! everyime i want to hang, its the same stupid excuse from everyone "I have dance." I t makes me mad. and one of my friends goes to a different church on sundays so i will definetly not get to see her.
when their all together all they do is talk about dance and im always left out. like one time we were having this big sleepover and one said "if your in dance go upstairs!" I was the only one ho wasnt up there and when i went up to see what was goin on they told me to leave... I didnt even know the girl they were talkin about

These girls sound mean...you're better off without them.  Unfortunately, it's natural to bond more quickly with people you have a lot in common with.  They all share a passion for dance and see each other EVERY day.  Look for friends that you have more in common with.  If you don't have a hobby that lets you meet lots of people, find one!  You can make friends through church, an after-school club, or sport.
brittany b.