AN HOUR AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

2 HOURS AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

3 HOURS AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

COMMENTS

My BFF reads my diary!

My BFF reads my diary, even though it has a lock. I’ve already tried talking to her about it. Help, please! Wow! Busting into your...

MOD
OK i now i sound crazy but i whant to star in a movie or somthing i mean i know every one whants to be famous but this is dryving mee nuts everyone keeps tellin me that im never guna make it i live in alaska and i dream of leaving of going some place and making it but i cant and my parents dont even support me im so upset

Hey girl!

Why not start out doing school plays or try out for a local production?  Maybe if your parents see how talented you are, they'll get behind you and really try to help you out!

Good luck!
Fallon M.

by sweetypie on 6/10/2010 2:59:36 AM

OMG THAT PIC IS CREEPING ME OUT!!!!!

by Randafanna2 on 6/9/2010 8:46:35 PM

She's not friend material if she's reading your diary! btw,, that pic is scary...O.0..but its kinda funny too..Lol!

by swimprincesschic on 6/9/2010 7:51:50 PM

theres a big semi formal and i had asked my 3 bffs if they wanted 2 get their nails done. they said they couldnt. i just found out that they planned to go together. my school is based on cliques and the 4 of us is 1. i feel compleatly left out. 1 girl said that "i had dance so i wouldnt be able to hang anywa" but i dance w/ 1 of the other girls and shes going. i feel so left out so please help!
ps please dont say try explaining to them...ive tried that and they just said i was over reacting. of course i would if my "bffs" decided to leave me out of all their plans

Hey girl, mention that your other friend does dance too and she wouldn't be able to make it either! Ask if they'd reschedule because it means a lot to you! They may not have realized how much it meant to you.
Megan R.

by ashh1096 on 6/9/2010 7:25:53 PM

hahhahaha i coulnt focus on the article cuz i kept starin at the pic lol

by mckenna811 on 6/9/2010 5:40:30 PM

oh and ya tats one crazy mean friend i would so not be her friend!

by Scene Chick on 6/9/2010 5:24:42 PM

Hi
wow weird pic i must say! any way im new to GL so any tips help or evn a hi is great! hehe

by Scene Chick on 6/9/2010 5:20:10 PM

Is there a particular group of girls in your grade or school that rules the school when they REALLY don't deserve to. Translation: Is there a clique of girls in your school/grade that is the most popular but they are rude to other people? Do they date every guy in the school/grade that think is at least "worthy enough" or they just date several guys? Wear repulsive clothing that breaks the dress code? Think they are they are the best? Get everything so easily when you've worked SO hard for it? If you some girls that meet most of these circumstances and you are sick and tired of them ruling when your decent looking and actually NICE and maybe smart as well, post a comment that you saw it on my profile. Why? I know EXACTLY how you feel. Are you thinking there's nothing we can do about it and it'll be that way forever? WRONG! I have an idea. Thanks to Taylor Swift's influencing song, Change which may change our lives forever, it's OUR time! Please help me and things will maybe go the way they should. Us girls could change history and the lives of our daughters so they won't be ruined as well! We are U.S. gals, we'll stay united. We can do this without a Civil War II.

by soccerchic#63 on 6/9/2010 4:09:39 PM

all right!
I know so many amazing people who wear glasses. their an adorable accessory. wear them proud and be confident. you r probably gonna start a new trend! stay strong Smile

by sportsbabe340 on 6/9/2010 2:48:51 PM

if my friend did that 2 me and didnt listen 2 me wen i told her not too then the next time we have a sleepiovr and she falls 2 sleep i wud look through her stuff and look 4 any private thingz or her diary!

by spotlight16 on 6/9/2010 12:19:04 PM