AN HOUR AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week: http://t.co/aIbCoYgqEe

AN HOUR AGO Obsessed with getting your first kiss: http://t.co/haIO9H134e

13 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

COMMENTS

My BFF reads my diary!

My BFF reads my diary, even though it has a lock. I’ve already tried talking to her about it. Help, please! Wow! Busting into your...

I would just tell her right of the bat. Be honest and let her see that this is really hurting your feelings. If it's locked then how does she get in? If she has access to key make sure that it is off limits. You could wear it around your neck.

Hope that helped!

by miss pinksie on 6/9/2010 7:58:08 AM

if my friend were to do that, i wud soooo not be friends with her anymore

by tinkerbellea96 on 6/8/2010 8:58:51 PM

HEY GIRLS! DO U NEED ADVICE ASAP?
well look no longer because u can ask me any question and ill answer the next day at the latest.

by sassykitty60 on 6/8/2010 12:20:54 PM

MOD
Im having a sleepover on friday. What kind of movies should I rent for it. My friends don't like girly sappy movies we like funny, comedic movies and animated ones are good too. Got any ideas?

Hey girl, I'm a big Pixar fan (and with Toy Story 3 coming out, there's no better time to catch up on classics) so why not do a marathon? Movies like Monsters Inc., Toy Story, Wall-E, Ratatouille and Up are funny and still make even me and my sis (two college kids) laugh and smile. They're timeless.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 6/7/2010 9:27:48 PM

sorry ur friend does that but some good hiding places for diaries are in an old bath robe pocket, behind books on ur book shelf and in the BACK of ur dresser they work every time =)

by archer_girl on 6/7/2010 4:55:45 PM

by wednesday1408 on 6/6/2010 11:21:58 PM

Thank you and I'll try that.

by 10ThingsBeforeIDie on 6/6/2010 9:37:50 PM

Thank you for answering my first MOD but I have another question related to it.
When I try to explain why or how I feel uncomfortable I cant find the right words. I don't think he's gonna abuse me or anything I just don't like him. He makes me feel stupid and everything I say he says is wrong and when I sit in a chair or something that he was sitting in earlier I feel dirty. I don't know if thats a good reason or explanation or what.

Maybe you can try talking to him directly about it. Let him know you don't appreciate when he makes you feel stupid. Maybe if you get to know eachother better, you will come to an understanding and feel more comfortable.

xoxo
Liz L.

by 10ThingsBeforeIDie on 6/6/2010 9:23:01 PM

I am really uncomfortable around my moms boyfriend. He just makes me feel weird. They're getting married soon so I will have to live in the same house as him! I've talked to my mom about it, but she says I just need to get over it. Help! What should I do?

Hey girl! Sorry you are feeling uncomfortable around your mom's bf. Have you tried to figure out what it is that is making you uncomfortable? Maybe once you figure it out you will be able to fix the problem. You just have to remember that your mom is happy, so you need to try your best to make do with the living arrangements, unless there is a serious problem such as abuse happening.

xoxo

Liz
Liz L.

by 10ThingsBeforeIDie on 6/6/2010 8:39:42 PM

That's horrible......my friends would never do that to me......plus, my diary is digital and nobody can hack it. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333