12 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

15 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

16 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

My BFF reads my diary!

My BFF reads my diary, even though it has a lock. I’ve already tried talking to her about it. Help, please! Wow! Busting into your...

HEY GIRLS! DO U NEED ADVICE ASAP?
well look no longer because u can ask me any question and ill answer the next day at the latest.

by sassykitty60 on 6/6/2010 5:49:40 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/6/2010 5:13:14 PM

that picture scares me 0.0 anyways no best friend would read your dairy.

by allysonk294 on 6/6/2010 3:47:15 PM

I don't think that you should HAVE to do anything because a real friend wouldn't sink to that level. So Why are you letting her at your house if she does that? I really don't think that's what BFF's are here for. For your sake, u should really find someone trustworthy to hang with.

by Roxy2010 on 6/5/2010 6:05:00 PM

That picture is soo scary... I feel sorry if someone had her as a BFF! lol

by emilyb on 6/5/2010 1:43:25 PM

MODMOD. Okay so I was going to send this question to to Ask Lucky and it said click the purple button, but there isn't a purple button!! So instead I'm just going to post that here if its okay: Okay so I have a prob. I live in a tiny little town with no connections, but I really want to display my talent. I have no idea how, since my town is small and stuff. I mean I can sing, play piano, act, and I'm currently working on a novel, and I write poems, but I have no way of creatively expressing my self to others because there aren't any opportunities where I live. What should I do?

Hey chica, a great way to put yourself out there is via Youtube. I'm serious, there have been a lot of people who have become famous just by posting some vids. So ask permission from the 'rents and maybe they'll help you post some vids of you performing. Also starting a blog is great for getting your writing out there too. Hope this helped!

Helen S.

by IncanBella on 6/5/2010 1:41:11 PM

wow that's a terrible friend
i would so dump her and never be her friend

by gretathegreat on 6/5/2010 12:57:12 PM

the girl in da pic creeps me out!

by Bell1997 on 6/5/2010 10:42:46 AM

sorry Mod, one more thing.
So the guy I like and I are going with a small group to a big theatre conference in a couple weeks. He's going to be one of the few straight guys there, with a lot of straight girls. He's really a flirt. I know it's bad, but I get super jealous when I see him with other girls. I realize I shouldn't, especially since we're not dating (yet) but idk what to do... cause I don't really know if I can ask him out and we can really become bf/gf before then so I have a reason to be jealous, or how I can not be so jealous... Help?

Hey chica, if you're jealous, then it means you have something for this guy, and should try asking him out before the conference. That way, you won't get jealous because he'll be with you!

emilie b.