6 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

7 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

7 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

My BFF reads my diary!

My BFF reads my diary, even though it has a lock. I’ve already tried talking to her about it. Help, please! Wow! Busting into your...

Mod!
Okay thanks for the advice, but how would you suggest I ask him out since I've never had a boyfriend? And I'm not so sure how I would explain it to my parents (they like him cause they're friends with his parents, but I'm the oldest and my parents are pretty overprotective because of it.)

Hey girl, if your uncomfortable with face to face encounters you can try text or IM. If you feel like he may not respond try asking him in person if he would go with you to somewhere you know he might be interested in. For example you said you guys were in the play so maybe go to the theater or the movies. You can casually tell him your other friend bailed on you.

Paige T.

by broadwayzgirl on 6/5/2010 12:31:57 AM

MOD!
So I really like this guy, for almost 6 months now... I had class with him every day, so I saw him a lot, but now it's summer. I realize that I am going to get to see him for a week (cause we're going on a school trip together) and a lot at the end of the summer (cause he's the lead in the show that I'm assistant stage managing) but I wish I could talk to him more. I try texting him or messaging him online, but he doesn't always reply, or if he replys, it's only twice and he never responds back... because of this, I barely text him because I feel that he won't text back or he'll think I'm creepy for texting him all the time. Oh, and I don't know whether or not he knows I like him, but we are pretty good friends. Please help!

Hey girl, it seems like your making the right moves to try and make a connection with him. The only thing left to do is to ask him out. I know girls like guys to make the first move or ask them out first but, we are in a new age of female empowerment. Give it a try, you should get an answer much sooner than not saying anything at all.

Paige T.

by broadwayzgirl on 6/5/2010 12:18:39 AM

the picture is kinda freaky..but its wrong of your bff to do that to you...stick up for yourself.

by metrostation3xx on 6/4/2010 10:39:53 PM

hey girls! come check out my profile if u need some advice, or just someone to talk toSmile i'll get back to u within a day or 2. thanks<3

-Chloe<3

by chlojo98 on 6/4/2010 4:55:47 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
So i have been hanging out with my "friends" for the whole year now. Yes, we make jokes about each other now and then but, lately they have been making mean ones at me i act like im not offended but if i try to say something back to her she'll get mad at me, so i said " uh so i cant stand up for myself?" and she said " Duh ". And then i just left it at that. later i asked them if they evan liked me they said "of course we do, why wouldn't we?" but they continue to make mean "jokes" that are supposedly funny. i dont find them funny at all but when i told them that they told me to chill out and they called me a spaz.
What can i do to solve this problem? please help.

Hey girl, they might not be taking you seriously when you tell them to back off.  Let them know that it hurts your feelings when they make these jokes and if they still don't stop then they aren't your real friends and you deserve better ones.

Lauren T.

by xodefaultxo on 6/4/2010 1:58:40 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
What can i do to solve this problem? please help.

Hey, Girl! Sorry for the “stock” message. We’re psyched you’re here but since this is a super busy time, mods aren’t able to answer personal advice or contest questions. We’re approving your comments now so the girls can start offering feedback right away! If you still have questions, please come back, we’re happy to help…or just let the other chicas answer now! (They give awesome advice, trust us!) Love and thanks! , Your Blog Patrol Babes
Clarke L.

by xodefaultxo on 6/4/2010 1:57:50 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS! DO U NEED ADVICE ASAP?
well search no longer because i can answer any question and ill respond with an answer the next day at the latest. So go ahead! post a question!Smile

by sassykitty60 on 6/4/2010 12:07:47 PM

Thats pathdic! She just thinks she can do whatever she wants cause' shes your bestie--but thats uncalled for and not right! Be firm with her--shes your best friend and she knows better.

by malgal22 on 6/4/2010 11:08:05 AM

Mod, I can't use a tampon! I just can't! When I try to use it I get really grossed out and shaky and I tense up which makes it way worse! I have to figure it buy tomorrow though, because my family is going to the beach! Please help! Frown thanks so much!

Hey girl, try not to worry about it but maybe asking a woman figure who you close with to help you understand how to insert it will help. Also it's totes normal to be very nervous to do it when you first start using them Here are two links that I believe will help you: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/11/24/004-period-advice-tampons.aspx and http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/06/23/007-Period-Advice.aspx. Good Luck!

- Clarke L.
Clarke L.

by lyc13 on 6/4/2010 10:26:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
help my schools picnic at a swim club is today and I want to swim but I just started my period! I've had it before and it's pretty light but I hate tampons. Do u think it's okay if I wear a pad? It doesn't show and I'll change it often.

Hey Girl, I'm sorry you got it during this time, but I don't think pads are a good choice. For starters you'd see it, you'd feel self conscious and also it's meant to absorb liquids so as soon as you get in the water i'd get super puffy and gross. I think they might have certain tampons for swimming that you may want to check out. Good Luck!

- Clarke L.