15 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

16 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

17 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

My BFF reads my diary!

My BFF reads my diary, even though it has a lock. I’ve already tried talking to her about it. Help, please! Wow! Busting into your...

Hey girl, I totally understand feeling self-conscious.  The funny thing is, when you're at a swimming party, the other girls might be feeling self-concious too, so they will probably be more focused on how they look than on how you do!  We're all in the same boat.  Consider the things that make you different (like your glasses) special - it makes you unique.  And don't let any flaws you think you have stop you from having fun.  You're beautiful the way you are.

by becki1214 on 6/4/2010 9:01:44 AM

Make a fake book to keep it in! It's really easy. Just google how to and you'll get lots of instructions, and she won't know where it is!

by smileychic:) on 6/4/2010 8:30:18 AM

mod,
my mom says she wont buy me tampons until i've had my period for a while, and i've had it 4 times! and she still wont buy me any. i want some because i'm tired of staying on the sidelines when my fam goes swimming. how can i convince my mom?

Hey Girl, I don't you need to rush and use tampons if pads work better for you. But if you really feel strongly about it and want to use tampons express to your mom why. Why are tampons better? Why will they make you feel more comfortable or less self conscious? And possibly ask her why she wants you to wait, maybe she has a really good reasoning for her choice that you can learn from. Good Luck!

- Clarke L.
Clarke L.

by savvylula on 6/4/2010 1:16:07 AM

u know another way to make yourself feel better? tell yourself that this pic is ur "bff". LOL!

by savvylula on 6/4/2010 1:13:16 AM

i keep clicking on this article just to see the picture it is so funny!!!!!

by purplegirlae on 6/4/2010 12:33:23 AM

LOL at that chicks face. xD

by LorraineFTW on 6/3/2010 11:24:06 PM

That picture scares me!!!!! I hope I don't have nightmares!!!!Smile

Check out my profile for advice. Smile

by purplegirlae on 6/3/2010 11:22:55 PM

im sorry but that picture is weird!

by rightfield1 on 6/3/2010 10:24:57 PM

OH MY GOSH MOOOD! This is really embarrassing, but my mom got me tampons today and it took a really long time to get in, but its finally in and now im panicking i have TSS!!! it won't come out and I'm really squeemish and shaky right now... what do i do?!?!? i want this thing OUT of me!!!! thanks so much!!!

Hey babe,

First off...RELAX!  TSS is serious, but it is also very rare.  How long have you had the tampon in?  If it's been under 8 or 9 hours, I'm sure you'll be fine.  Chances are your body is just adjusting to the tampon - when I used a tampon for the first time, it took a while to insert it and it took me a LONG time to get the guts to pull it out.  Relax your muscles, then be gentle but firm when you grab the string and pull.  Do it slowly and be prepared for it to be slightly uncomfortable or to feel "weird" - your body is stretching and will get used to it, but it might be a little uncomfy at first.  You're just feeling that way because you're nervous and letting yourself feel anxious.  If you relax, take a deep breath, and commit to it, it will go a LOT easier!

Lauren C.

by lyc13 on 6/3/2010 9:04:51 PM

why r u letting her? Do what the mod says its good advice. yeesh she isnt being a good pal

by fit girls on 6/3/2010 8:43:53 PM