2 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

3 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

My BFF reads my diary!

My BFF reads my diary, even though it has a lock. I’ve already tried talking to her about it. Help, please! Wow! Busting into your...

my friend thought that she could do whatever she wanted with my personal stuff. she says "its a free country". yet she would hate me if i did that to her.if its a free country, then why do we have rules and have to pay taxes? well tell your friend to knock it off. that is none of her concerns

by hannahlala12 on 6/3/2010 8:15:11 PM

okay, that is verymean. i would do a few things.
1.hide it really good
2.kick her out of your house and tell her you're not her friend
3.write about how annoying it is when she reads it and let her see it, then do the things above.

and also, that picture is scary and freaky.

-savvy

by savvylula on 6/3/2010 8:05:26 PM

wow! how'd you get that picture?! that's my friend, lol! haha, weird..

but anyways.. i can't believe someone would do that. Frown

by username#1 on 6/3/2010 8:01:25 PM

I NEED GUY ADVICE. IF ANYONE CAN HELP JUST LET ME KNOW ON MY PROFILE AND I WILL POST IT ON YOURS.

please, please, pleeeeeeease help.

-shimmergirl Smile

by shimmergirl on 6/3/2010 8:00:53 PM

What's with that freaky picture?!? I'm sure to have nightmares tonight!

by Breezee211 on 6/3/2010 7:59:48 PM

if anyone has an ouija board stories/information comment my profileee (:

by sillyheart17 on 6/3/2010 7:46:40 PM

Ok couple things.
1)That picture is like OMG scary
2)They changed the writing onGL
3)They changed the advertisement on GL

by lagirl16 on 6/3/2010 6:50:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD hi my school's picnic is tomorrow. This seems weird, but I'm self consious about wearing glasses. None of my friends or other girls in my grade wear them and sometimes I feel like the other girls judge me a bit. We r going swimming, and to swim I have to take off my glasses. I have dark circles under my eyes and I'm worried people will think I look weird or comment something mean. Please help!

Hey girl, I totally understand feeling self-conscious.  The funny thing is, when you're at a swimming party, the other girls might be feeling self-concious too, so they will probably be more focused on how they look than on how you do!  We're all in the same boat.  Consider the things that make you different (like your glasses) special - it makes you unique.  And don't let any flaws you think you have stop you from having fun.  You're beautiful the way you are.

Marie H.

by becki1214 on 6/3/2010 6:24:32 PM

i don't have a problem if my friend reads my diary because me and my bff's share one.

by wednesday1408 on 6/3/2010 5:43:20 PM

Aw :[ Sorry hun! That's really not cool.

by ILoveBuck on 6/3/2010 5:38:48 PM