AN HOUR AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

2 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

2 HOURS AGO You’ve got your costume—now spook out your house. 4 ways to make your place scary stylish: http://t.co/4LYak7b5vh #DIY

COMMENTS

My crush didn't write back!

I wrote my crush a letter telling him I had feelings for him. He didn't respond. For so long he's been dropping hints that he likes me. Now I don't know what to think!

thx for the advice!

by splotgirl on 1/5/2011 10:21:50 PM

modmodmodmodmodmod
Ok well my crush gave me his email like in 2010 in july somwhere around there, and y i have his email. i want to write to him but i dont't know what to write! plz plz help me.
by the way have a great 2011!! Laughing

Hey girl, thanks! As for the e-mail, it seems like a strange time to suddenly e-mail him, but you could just ask how he is, remind him when he gave you his e-mail and ask what he's been up to. Then share a bit about what you've been doing.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by splotgirl on 1/4/2011 10:06:25 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by SecretID on 8/15/2010 12:28:22 PM

*************************************************************************
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

HEY GIRLIES!
COME CHECK OUT MY PROFILE IF U NEED ADVICE OR JUST WANNA TALK! I GIVE ADVICE ON FASHOIN, BOYS, FRIENDS DRAMA, FAMILY, SCHOOL, SPORTS, BODY, HEALTH, ETC. MY FRIENDS SAY I GIVE GREAT ADVICE. I LOVE TO HELP, SO JUST POST A COMMENT AND I WIL GET BACK TO U IN ABOUT A DAY, IF NOT LESS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. PLZ CHECK AND MAKE SURE UR PROFILE IS NOT SET TO PRIVATE, IF IT IS, CHECK BACK ON MY PROFILE AND I'LL ANSWER THERE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS!
~MEGAN

*************************************************************************

by meg_15 on 8/7/2010 12:40:17 PM

Ok so writing the note didn't work out but there are other ways to get him too try and i no this is overused but try to become friends first you'll get to know each other without the pressure of having a bf just give it time
Good Luck Babe;)

by theatrebabe555 on 7/29/2010 8:34:02 PM

Well, you should not give-up, at least not yet. Give it some time, boys are weird like that. Sometimes they just don't know what to do with a girl. Especially if she's really cute, so if he doesn't write back in the next few days, let him know that you've moved on. Whether you really have or you're just faking it. Boys want what they can't have so be irresistable! The last thing you want to do is cave in, girls run this, we're in charge. Make us proud!

by sinder3ella on 7/27/2010 5:46:03 PM

Oh man.....REJECTION!!! If he's ignoring you, yeah, it's the big R.

by cats-r-the-best on 7/22/2010 10:47:55 PM

Hey Thanks to all who helped me get my profile fixed! Come check it out! I can give advice on anything! I will answer within 6 hours!

by Joe7197 on 7/21/2010 9:16:42 AM

The problem might be you r scaring him Frown imagine if soemone wrote you that note. If you liked them you would be confused on how you would respond and if you didnt like them you would be creeped etc. Either way its scary! the trick is to go slow and easy and not to pounce. good luck next time Smile

by adamalacross on 7/14/2010 12:38:11 PM

hey ladies!!
i give great advice to anyone who asks and i love giving advice about high school and boys so come by and ask. i check my profile every day and a few times a day so im quicker then mods.
xoxo cc