11 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

12 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

I need a modest bathing suit!

Check out the season's best suits that offer a li'l extra coverup

do you know if hollister bikinis are good quality? I am thinking of getting a bandeau bikini from there, but i want it to last long!

Hey girl, I've never had one from Hollister, but I'm sure they are pretty good quality.
Abby C.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 6/28/2010 2:52:52 PM

I like the third one better but I prefer bikinis.. Smile

by Ana Paola on 6/22/2010 3:50:18 PM

mod mod
were do u get high converse boots??

Try checking the Converse brand's website and see if they have an online store

Brittany B.

by lulurockz on 6/22/2010 1:07:28 PM

i love them all but i like the 1st the best

by gymstar27 on 6/21/2010 1:06:56 PM

check out my profile!!!!!

.`·.¸leave a comment!!!

by monkeyra13 on 6/20/2010 6:17:33 PM

Heyy my friend got a really cute (and modest ;)) swimsuit. They only make modest swimsuit, and most of them are really cutee!

No outside links please. xoxo
Alyssa B.

by JayMeg on 6/20/2010 5:31:16 PM

I heart the last one

by snowyukipanda on 6/19/2010 7:52:28 PM

MOD!! MOD!! I'm scared that id I wear a 1 piece that my stomach looks larger. I'm not sure. what should I do?

Hey girlie, it probably won't. Try getting a black one piece (it always makes you look slimmer) or find one with a lot of detail that might distract from your stomach.

Lauren T.

by bellbluet on 6/18/2010 7:34:44 PM

hey Mod! i have a quick q for ya.
i love how you have your special swimsuit section in the GL magazines and you make sure everyone finds their right suit- i heart that. but i need some help. im only like about 5'2" so im kinda short and my thighs are really big. i dont want a normal bottom or a one piece or a skirty thing and my mom doesnt want anything too revealing. would boy shorts work? what do you think and is there any good places like target or something to get them? thanks!! xoxoxo Smile

Girl, I am in exactly the same situation!  Except I'm even shorter!  Boy shorts would be flattering for your thighs, and vertical stripes or vertically-oriented patterns will make your body look longer.  Target has awesome suits, so check there, along with your other fave stores!

Brittany B.

by converseluvr on 6/15/2010 4:33:28 PM

all i have for shirts is t-shirts. i want to buy some cute tops. where can i buy some that are cute but not expensive? thanks!

Hey girl! Stores like Charloutte Rousse and Forever 21 have really cute, cheap tops.

Liz L.

by oliviat2014 on 6/13/2010 10:08:11 PM

Rock patterned boot socks with your knee-high boots. Wear ‘em with a skirt to let them shine!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!