AN HOUR AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

3 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

3 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

I need a modest bathing suit!

Check out the season's best suits that offer a li'l extra coverup

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/12/2010 9:59:55 AM

Thx for posting this! I have been having the same problem, but this should help!

by findingme on 6/11/2010 7:52:52 PM

THX!!! I need a new sWimsuit!! tankini! tankini! tankini!

by kukucrazy4rioku on 6/11/2010 5:41:02 PM

hey girlies!
I know the GL moderators do a great job of answering questions, but they are busy gals! if you have any questions about tough stuff, school work or anything else, come to my profile and I would be happy to see all your fun profiles and stories

by Olivia T. on 6/11/2010 1:19:21 PM

that is so mod and i really want a flat tummy for for the next grade i am going into so how do i get one fast??

by chesey485123 on 6/11/2010 12:50:16 PM

MOS MOD MOD MOD MODERATOR HELP ME I M BEGGING U!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR FINALLY SHOWING SOMETHING MODEST!!! my parents/school/religion all don't allow me to show my belly or too much of my boobs and u r my fave magazine!!!!2 probs: 1)i have a suit that is kinda like the first one and the halter makes the breasts droop and look all gross. I'm always pulling it up! How do you wear a suit like that? 2)My eyebrows inda used to go together in the middle like a unibrow but I couldn't tweeze because they hurt too much and it took too long and waxing was too expensive. So when the hairs in the middle got darkish, I hurriedly shaved just where they met. I know shaving my eybrows is unusual and possibly dangerous, but they're actually growng back more slowly than with tweezing! I wonder what's the harm and also should I tell someone? THnx!! (y) peace!

Hey girl, Hmm, that is a tough one.  I would make sure that you got the right size - if it's too big, then it will def droop.  Also make sure you tie the top tight - ask a bud to do it for you so it's secure!

I wasn't sure about the brow-shaving at first, but I did a quick search and found this article:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/05/08/eyerazingtrauma.aspx.  Apparently, it's not the way to go.  If you still want to change your brows, I would talk to an adult about what's best.  xoxo

Marie H.

by singsongsat_449449 on 6/10/2010 5:26:25 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/10/2010 5:25:55 PM

okay, so I have to go to a camp this summer, and they only allow 1 pieces!! I dont have a big bust or anything, but one pieces just dont have enough support, and I feel really awkward in them...I need a one-piece that has support on the top, and I need one for a reasonable price, since I will only be wearing it for that week. Any suggestions??

by luvzfrikinmuzik on 6/10/2010 4:59:35 PM

MOD!
um this is really embarresing but when i shave down there, i dont use shaving cream or anything just an electric razor. and i never get irritated! and i shave it because its itchy when its there not when its gone. is that ok?

That's totally fine!  Feel lucky that your down-there area isn't super-sensitive and hard to care of.  Most girls usually just have really sensitive skin around their bikini line.
brittany b.

by sassykitty60 on 6/10/2010 12:07:54 PM

~MOD MOD MOD~
Okay, so first off, I'm twelve, and my mom ONLY LETS ME WEAR one-piece swim suits, while all my friends are wearing 2-piece, and she won't budge. What should I do?
Secondly, I am completely FLAT chested, so what kind of swim suits would work for me?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

I think the bottom two swimsuits could be really cute.  You could also take your mom to a store or website that sells bathing suits, and try to explain to her why you like some of your faves- you just might convince her to buy a two piece for you.  Also, swimsuits that have ruffles up top could look really cute on you.
Fallon M.