7 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

10 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

11 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

I need a modest bathing suit!

Check out the season's best suits that offer a li'l extra coverup

MMMMMMOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG my bff who i tell everything to told my new bf that i have loved him since the 2nd grade and was totally stalking him every since and on the bus today him told he felt wierd and didn't really wanna talk to me but than he started to flirt with me a lot so i have no clue what his deal is. CAN U HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Izzy S.

Hey babe, things will blow over if he truly is into you! Don't worry about it, with time he'll forget and it will be like she never said a word!
Megan R.

by issirby on 6/9/2010 6:58:26 PM

MOD!!
How do i get a flat tummy fast???

Hey girl! Try holding a plank position and doing bicycle crunches.
Megan R.

by graceygirl77 on 6/9/2010 6:57:40 PM

HI! im new to GL so any tips or advice or just to say hi comant on my prifole!

by Scene Chick on 6/9/2010 5:49:05 PM

MOD
School ends next Friday and I really like this guy in my class. I think he may like me, but either way, I want to tell him I like him. We know each other sorta well since we talk everyday and everything. I just don't want to leave school and then in the summer I feel stupid for not saying anything, which I will regret during the summer. Do you think that's a good idea?
MOD please respond thanks Smile

Hey babe! Follow your heart. If you know it's going to bother you by having words unsaid, then you should tell him how you feel. Be prepared for rejection, and be prepared for a mutual connection.   As long as you know the possible consequences from telling him, you'll be fine!  If he doesn't feel the same way, it will be okay because you'll have all of summer to steer clear if things seem awkward with him. And if he does feel the same way, you'll have fun things to look forward to for the summer! (summer meet-ups with your crush! )
Megan R.

by hello_smiley_sunshine_girl on 6/9/2010 5:03:51 PM

MOD MODMOD MOD!!!!!! my mom wont let me buy a padded bikiniFrown but i need one cuz i wear like girls swim suits 2 piece and u can practically see my boobs. i feel rrly uncomfortable when i wear them but on the bright side they are rlly cute. got any ideas on wht i can do.....

hey babe! Maybe you can make a compromise with your mom and get a well-lined bikini top instead. Let your mom know it's embarrassing when you feel that the top is so thin that you can practically see through it.  Ask her for her reasoning behind not allowing you to wear the pads, and let her know how much it would mean to you if she changed her mind.
Megan R.

by cupcake143 on 6/9/2010 4:49:30 PM

These swimsuits are really cute! I love the first oneSmile

by MissLOVE on 6/9/2010 12:21:15 PM

~MOD MOD MOD MOD~
So Im going to a graduation party this weekend, and I was planning on wearing a tanktop. The only problem is that after I shave, I get red bumps on under my arms. Its really embarrassing, and noticeable. Is there anyway I can make them go away as fast as possible? Thanks!

Hey girl! Those red bumps you are getting after you shave is called razor burn.  It can come either using a razor that's old, or even shaving on dry skin.  Next time you shave under your arms, make sure you have lots of water and soap.  Razor burn usually goes away within a few days, so you should be ready to go in time for your party! Have fun!!
Katie R.

by MissLOVE on 6/9/2010 12:19:10 PM

moddsss!
im going to holiday world today with my friends and i was wondering what you thought i should wear over my bikini. im wearing shorts and i was going to wear a v neck but my mom said that it was innappropriate to wear in public. any help?
thanks!

If your mom is against a v-neck, maybe try a simple t-shirt! A simple t-shirt can be made fun and funky if it has a cool graphic, some ruffles, or even some pattern! OR maybe switch it up, and rock a sundress.  You can wear something your mom likes, while still looking fashionable! Ask your friends, and see what they plan on wearing!
Katie R.

by pour some sugar on me!!! on 6/9/2010 10:21:12 AM

MOD! whenever i click the big GL at the top to get to the home page, it goes to abc family. is this supposed to happen??

Hey babe, Yep, it's part of an ad for Pretty Little Liars Smile

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by Hershey on 6/8/2010 9:41:49 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD! I'm supposed to go to the 8th grade graduation and help them do stuff but I'm only in 7th grade. So I'm wondering if I should dress up too cuz if there all dressed up I don't want to dress in like sweatpants and look bad! How much should I dress up? I'm thinkin a nice white shirt and a tank top with a shrug? Is that good?

Hey babe, I think that sounds good. You want to be somewhere in between how dressed up there are and casual. You don't want to be fancier than them and take away from their special day but you don't want to look like you didn't try either. Smile

xoxo Allie