7 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

8 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

9 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

I need a modest bathing suit!

Check out the season's best suits that offer a li'l extra coverup

Thanks Vanessa Smile

by DarthVayda_18 on 6/8/2010 5:07:29 PM

I am starting swim lessons in like an hour! I am so nervous! What type of bathing suit suit would give me coverage on the bottom? HELP

For lessons, a one-piece bathing suit made for serious swimming would probably be best, such as Speedo brand bathing suits.  Wear what you think is best today, and ask your instructor what they would like you to wear for the remainder of the lessons.
Brittany B.

by lagirl16 on 6/8/2010 4:11:52 PM

im not a bikini wearer im really shy with my body i dont like my thighs and my bf wants me to go to the water park with him and i dont want to tell him im shy about my body but at the same time i dont want him to see me in a swimming suit.... WHAT DO I DO !!!???

by malikak on 6/8/2010 3:42:32 PM

Mod!
So today was our last day of school. I wanted to get my crush to sign my yearbook, but I chickened out, even though he was walking right infront of me. Now I am really mad at myself for not doing it because I promised that I would. I am also really sad, cause I probably won't be able to see him at all during the summer... IDK what you can help with but if u can thnx!

If you really like him, find a way to see him over the summer!  If you have mutual friends, ask them to hang out and tell them to invite some other people.  Or you could talk to your crush online and cutely mention that he didn't sign your yearbook and maybe you two should hang out so that he can.
Brittany B.

by tmmanimalover on 6/8/2010 3:33:56 PM

hey! my parents dont let me wear bakinis either, and i dont even really want to! i would feel completely naked! plus, this is proof that adorable suits are not always waaaaayyyy revealing!!! thanks GL!

by harrypotterfan#1 on 6/8/2010 2:35:12 PM

My mom just started letting me wear bikini's but I didn't buy a string bikini cuz someone can untie those. It's really cute and it stays up.. lol

by OmgItsMe663 on 6/8/2010 2:19:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
okay, so i have a belly. i am super active. i play basketball on average about 16 hours a week during the summer. and 6-8 hours during the school year. but i still have a stomach. its weird cuz it doesn't stick out very far when i'm standing up. it actually looks like i have abs! but when i sit down it looks like i'm super overweight. summers coming and all my friends are super skinny and wear bikinis really well. but i cant! whats a good way to get rid of the stomach and fast?!?! thanks!!!

Hey girl,

Don't feel bad about how you look! It sounds like you are working out a lot! Make sure you continue to eat healthy. Maybe try doing some crunches each day.
Vanessa J.

by #1iowadefendersfan on 6/8/2010 2:14:19 PM

THANKS SO MUCH FOR FINALLY SHOWING SOMETHING MODEST!!! my parents/school/religion all don't allow me to show my belly or too much of my boobs and u r my fave magazine!!!!2 probs: 1)i have a suit that is kinda like the first one and the halter makes the breasts droop and look all gross. I'm always pulling it up! How do you wear a suit like that? 2)My eyebrows inda used to go together in the middle like a unibrow but I couldn't tweeze because they hurt too much and it took too long and waxing was too expensive. So when the hairs in the middle got darkish, I hurriedly shved just where they met. I know shaving is unusual and possibly dangerous, but they're actually growng back more slowly than with tweezing! I wonder what's the harm and also should I tell someone?

THnx!!

(y) peace!

by singsongsat_449449 on 6/8/2010 2:05:26 PM

love most of them for different reasons!

by Cherries51 on 6/8/2010 1:51:07 PM

~MOD~
I am at home and will be for the next 2 weeks. what are some things I can do cause I'm really bored and there's not much to do here.

by colorCute4 on 6/8/2010 1:31:06 PM