AN HOUR AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

14 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

14 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

COMMENTS

I need a modest bathing suit!

Check out the season's best suits that offer a li'l extra coverup

MODMODMOD
I have exma on my thighs, and my stomach! is there any way to help get rid of it??

Eczema can be caused by a lot of different things, all of which have different ways of dealing with.  Make sure to drink a lot of water so that your skin stays hydrated and talk to your doctor about your specific case.
Brittany B.

by pocotoco22 on 6/8/2010 1:17:59 PM

omg i love those now i gotta beg my mom to buy me one! tankini here i come!

by hot chocolate on 6/8/2010 12:37:25 PM

cute

by Breezee211 on 6/8/2010 12:21:09 PM

Hey Gals!!!! i am the ultimate advice girl!! You need advice? Then ask me! i can give you advice on basically anythiing!! from personal- to boys0 to friends-to family- to school- to fashion-anything!! just visit my profile!!! dont be scared to ask! Ill give you an answer asap!!

by nevastopatalka1 on 6/8/2010 11:24:32 AM

*~*~*~*~*MOD*~*~*~*~*
I know you probably get questions like this all the time... :/
I really like this guy...He's a year older than me. My parents are pretty close to his family and they always have been. Thing is I don't get to see him very much; he lives about an hour away from me. Hi grandparents live right around the corner from me so when he's here, he's close Smile And he's usually here every weekend. But, whenever I'm around him the situation is always awkward! What should I say to him to break the ice?

Hey girl,

Start the conversation out with something low-key. Ask how he is or if he's having a good weekend — say something about the summer coming up or ask him what he likes to do. If he seems to be interested, see if he might want to hang out sometime. Or, if he doesn't know the area well, you could offer to show him around to some local places in your area.
Vanessa J.

by DarthVayda_18 on 6/8/2010 10:33:46 AM

I love the J Crew one Smile

by DarthVayda_18 on 6/8/2010 10:25:13 AM

MOD MOD!!
How do u shave ur bikini line?? THANKS

Hey girl,

Here's an article from the site about how to shave that area. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/05/15/shaving-down-under.aspx
Vanessa J.

by haleyia on 6/8/2010 10:24:02 AM

mod mod mod
do you know any good summer camps here in georgia
for 12 year old middle school students because i really don't like the summer camp i'm going to and i really need answers quick!

Unfortunately, I do not know of any specific camps in Georgia.  But I'm sure there are easy ways to find a great camp.  Are you looking for a day camp or sleepaway camp?  Either way, I would look at local newspapers and magazines for advertisements, check the internet, and ask your friends if they know what camps around you are supposed to be fun!
Brittany B.

by aero12 on 6/8/2010 10:18:02 AM

Hey Ladies! Need Advice On Running, Track, Cross Country, Distance Running, Or Healthy Foods? Or Maybe You Are Just Looking For A Good Book? Comment On My Profile!
-CrossCountry