6 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

7 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

7 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Land Your Dream Job This Summer!

Summer's the perfect time to get a leg up on your future career. Read up on how to get closer to that perfect job in your future.

MOD
what about if you want to start your own business? And you are very young. HELP

Hey girlie Smile You should talk to your parents about starting a business, since you are very young. They probably know more than I do on the topic!

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Espy on 4/8/2011 7:56:41 PM

MOD
what are some job ideas for the summer? other than the usual babysitting and dog walking?

Hey girlie, you can make and sell craft or jewelry.
Paige T.

by sallygal123 on 8/20/2010 10:18:24 PM

ok well I love to sing act and dance but i feel like i never get to use it. and i really want to be a be a professional christian singer. having any advice on how to reach that goal?

by Leeland890k on 8/17/2010 8:35:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
School starts in about 2 weeks for me, and it's going to be a long year! I'm taking a lot of hard classes which means a lot of studying and homework. Plus I'm managing a sports team and working after school and on weekends at a part time job. How do I keep track of it all?

hey! Just prioritize and don't let your job get in the way of your schoolwork. That should be number one. Take stock of your free time and decide ahead of time when you'll do homework. Then you won't rush at the last minute Smile
Helen S.

by jayhawk94 on 8/7/2010 3:01:35 PM

ummm.... anyone no of any overnight dancwe camps that r inexpensive? if u do, feel free 2 leave a comment on my profile. Thanx!!

by jewels96 on 8/5/2010 11:11:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Ok so I need some major money within the next few days. Besides babysitting, what else can I do??

Ask your mom if theres any chores you can go around the house to make some moolah. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by lautnerloverrr08 on 8/4/2010 9:45:49 PM

Mod-
I am only 14 and I'm in NEW YORK. Do I have a chance.. or not ? & may I ask what sort of interview. Thank so much!!

A chance at which thing? There are certainly volunteer opportunities, and it never hurts to ask for an experience at a company you might want to work for someday- it shows true initiative! Most jobs require an interview so that the boss or manager can get to know you and see if you'd be a good fit for the company.

Vanessa J.

by xlittlegirlx on 8/3/2010 1:01:38 PM

MOD-
Can I work for you? What I mean is like be a moderator like you or do anything. I'm desperate for a job. Thanks Laughing

Most of the moderators here at GL are interns also! You have to go through an interview to make sure that you will give GL readers good advice!
Katie R.

by xlittlegirlx on 8/3/2010 12:44:10 PM

i want to be a singer Smile

all my friends tell me i WILL be and that there is so no way i wont be haha!

so i have tried my hardest to follow my dreams and...

IVE GOT A TALENT SCOUT COMING TO SEE ME! wish me luck, ya'll!

by oliviag215 on 7/26/2010 6:15:34 PM

hey girls im savin up 4 a super cute purse and dont hav any money so them i started a grout cleaning biz. and am makin lotz of $!!!!

by rmh5628 on 7/24/2010 3:21:18 PM