3 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

4 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

5 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

I have issues with teachers!

If I can't stand a teacher, I get an attitude with them and talk all the time during their classes. It's really messing with my grades. How do I change this?

I like a couple of boys at my school. When the first bell rang for class and all the kids were going into the building to first period, the boy i liked first walked by. that day i was giving out paper cranes so i could get them out of my house. i stopped the boy, handed him a paper crane, told him i thought he was cute, and ran off the my first period class. at lunch my friend tiffany told me i freaked him out because she was standing right there next to me and she has a few classes with my crush. i hav none! in fact, i dont have any classes with any of my crushes because i'm in gifted and they're all in "help me", advanced, or normal classes! halp!

by nala0314 on 9/6/2010 11:30:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so theres this guy i like. and hes in my school. and i really like him alot. he likes me too. the only problem is...well, we had sex. and now i think i might be pregnant. and he has a girl friend. what tops it all off, is that he's my teacher and is like 50 years old. what do I do? please help!

Hey girlie,

No questions about it, you have to tell someone - a parent, a school nurse, an aunt - ASAP. I know it will be scary or awkward to be honest about this, but you come first and you have to take care of this in a healthy way!
Lauren C.

by Kguyer123 on 8/22/2010 3:01:01 PM

thats kinda like me and my religion teacher. ugh hes like 27 and he is annnnoooyying! hes stupid and says lies. im surpried they havent fired him after this 3rd year of his teaching. none of the parents like him. at all. my parents hate him( not to make my parents sound bad) and they always are like what ever ... just dont listen to him but do good on the tests.
works for me.
he even started this thing in his class called "Starters" and its like questions we have to ask then we have to turn in our notebooks like after 2 weeks and he grades you on them. but we all know its so he can look in our notebooks and see what we are writing about him. I GOT IN TROUBLE FOR WRITING IN MY NOTEBOOK THAT I OWN that i hate religion class. and all the parents hate that he does that because that means hes snooping in our stuff. and he stands right by our lockers and like looks in them and butts into your conversations by the lockers and in lunch. ugh!!! he is sooo annoying!!

by selena_wiz_lover on 7/25/2010 10:05:18 PM

hey im new here but give great advice on high school and boys so come to my profile because i respond super quick!

by cc-time on 6/28/2010 11:33:47 PM

that is how i am,
ahha
Tong

by Irish Girl on 6/24/2010 10:59:34 PM

i have this friend and she can be a total hag sometimes but she makes things fun and exciting and she can be really nice. but sometimes i just want to ring her neck! she likes to run the whole show and I'm tired of it! i don't know if i should end the end the friendship or not.
Hadiya B.
hollabackgirl on 6/21/10

by hollabackgirl on 6/21/2010 8:55:06 PM

i know how u feel my teachers my mother and when i get an attitude she grounds me
sassy08 /17/2010 1;17

by sassy08 on 6/17/2010 2:18:18 PM

Hey girls! do YOU need advice ASAP??
search no longer because i give advice on just about anything and i will reply the next day at the latest. so go ahead! post a question!

by sassykitty60 on 6/16/2010 11:06:03 AM

ANYONE NEED ADVICE ? OF COURSE YOU DO! JUST ASK ME A QUESTION AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROB. ! Smile Smile Smile

by facebooker1240 on 6/15/2010 2:05:09 PM

Hey girls! do YOU need advice ASAP??

by sassykitty60 on 6/14/2010 12:01:56 PM