1 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

5 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

6 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

I have issues with teachers!

If I can't stand a teacher, I get an attitude with them and talk all the time during their classes. It's really messing with my grades. How do I change this?

ooooooooo dat sounds kinda tough. im sooooo srry bout that. i no wat ur goin through mi friends hav da same problem so ur not tha only one.

by fashionchicc on 6/14/2010 10:57:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
im having truble spreading out all my hw and saving it until the last minuite. got any tips?
please help me!

Hey girl! YOu just have to do it! When you get it, spend some time doing it rather than waiting till the last minute.

xoxo

Liz

Liz L.

by toughnoodles332 on 6/13/2010 10:44:16 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/13/2010 4:23:49 PM

ok, schools out for us now but next year were getting full lockers. we like always had half ones. any ways, im unorganized and i want to be ready when schools back. im getting an organizer and some shelfs. any other ideas to get organized? and this isnt just for my locker. im just a messy person.Smile

Hey girl, why don't you consider getting locker organizer there are a ton of stores that sell different compartments for your locker and even for your room. Just check out some stores back to school aisle and you'll find a ton of options. Also, stay adamant about putting things in their designated place, by making sure everything has it's own place. I hope this helps you get a good start in school.

Paige T.

by animallover234 on 6/12/2010 11:06:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD Hey, why are boys so confusing? One day he is the most amazing person to me, and the next he's playing ps3 and not answering texts. Am I doing something wrong? Frown Help, please and thank you.

Hey babe, You're not doing anything wrong. Boys just have a short attention span. ;)

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by kennygirl on 6/12/2010 7:03:09 PM

Hey girls!
You have:
QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS

You need:
Advice! Advice! Advice!
AND
fun! fun! fun!

I have:
ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE!

For you math girlies:
you+me= good

come to my profile and I can answer any questions you have from summer fun to BFFs to tough stuff to periods I can answer anything!

by Olivia T. on 6/12/2010 5:50:36 PM

Ughh,i had this one teacher this year that hated me.Because she hated my sister,and my sis didnt do anything.She called me my twins name,always yelled at me,and always stared at me when she gave the class a lecture.My crush (the guy who sat next to me,) would always just shake his head or laugh whenever she was mean.not laugh in a mean way,but like "seirously?" sighSmile

by friendsrforever on 6/11/2010 11:04:20 PM

hey girlies!
I know the GL moderators do a great job of answering questions, but they are busy gals! if you have any questions about tough stuff, school work or anything else, come to my profile and I would be happy to see all your fun profiles and stories

by Olivia T. on 6/11/2010 9:10:18 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/11/2010 5:04:31 PM

My art teacher this year was a total snob she failed you if you didnt like the way she did things. like we were drawing self portraits and she told me that my nose was very big and i was drawing my nose to small i got really mad at her and said that it wasnt very nice for her to insult children. then she said the truth should be told. so i told her if she ever planned on getting a date she better get some hair. it made her really mad but i didnt get into trouble.

by selb909 on 6/11/2010 3:34:20 PM