11 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

14 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

15 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

I have issues with teachers!

If I can't stand a teacher, I get an attitude with them and talk all the time during their classes. It's really messing with my grades. How do I change this?

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS! DO U NEED ADVICE ASAP?
well search no longer because i can answer any question and ill respond with an answer the next day at the latest. So go ahead! post a question!

by sassykitty60 on 6/11/2010 3:26:31 PM

thts very saddd

by suma253 on 6/11/2010 8:08:37 AM

thts sad!

by suma253 on 6/11/2010 8:07:18 AM

I had a teacher this year that I thought hated me because we started off really bad but by the end of the year she was one of my favorite teachers. Things can change really fast, especially with some teachers.

by luckykel on 6/10/2010 11:40:28 PM

HEY GIRLS! I GIVE FAB ADVICE> COME TO MY PROFILE. Smile

by purplegirlae on 6/10/2010 10:51:41 PM

hey, um...i cant get a guy. i rlly like him, but he's older than me and in a different class. whad do i do?

by fashiongurl on 6/10/2010 10:13:46 PM

MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!! Hi! How are you? I'm going to a new school this year! I got bullied in the last one I was in and I don't want to get bullied in the next one. How do I quit worrying over not making friends at my new school? Thank you and God Bless!

Hey babe, The best thing to do is to go into it feeling positive. A new school is a new chance! You can be anyone you want to be and have a totally different experience from last time. Just think positive! Take opportunities to join clubs or activities and meet new people. Make sure you keep yourself open to new experiences and go into it with a smile on your face. If you seem happy and confident, people are sure to want to know you! I'm sure you'll do fine. Good luck! Smile

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by iloverocknroll on 6/10/2010 9:33:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! (Marie H.)
Thanks for answering my question, and thanks for deleting the question, cause it is a little personal. It means alot to me Marie!

by Sky11 on 6/10/2010 9:24:00 PM

sorry, but you need an attitude adjustment. the majority of the teachers wouldn't aim to hate you, that is just in you head! you obviously don't have a good personality or any quality that they find to be of any use, and so therefore they know that you won't give a care about their class.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by riel5 on 6/10/2010 9:13:37 PM

hi girly's!!! i am interested in starting a Healthy you club which will be all about having the best body that is possible for you so you can feel beautiful inside AND out Smile Let me know if any of you are interested in joining it! I need at least five girls interested in joining in order for me to start it! Alright, let me know! Thank you! Smile

by lover_of_life on 6/10/2010 9:12:11 PM