12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

I have issues with teachers!

If I can't stand a teacher, I get an attitude with them and talk all the time during their classes. It's really messing with my grades. How do I change this?

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/10/2010 5:25:08 PM

it seems like my algebra teacher hates me. i seriously don't do anything wrong. she just doesn't like me.

comment on my profile. i give advice about everything.

by narnianpirate on 6/10/2010 5:12:28 PM

Hey girlies!!! I created The Seasonal Club and I'm really excited to open it, but first I need MODs!!! If you would like to be a MOD stop by The Seasonal Club and leave a comment! Laughing

by The Seasonal Club on 6/10/2010 3:32:38 PM

Check out my profile, girly's Smile I give and take advice on anything and i'm also interested into joining almost any club so let me know Smile

by lover_of_life on 6/10/2010 2:41:45 PM

Hey girlie!!

Ohh, that's tough

Well, think about changing ur attitude and maybe giving ur teacher a gift. Hope this helps! Smile

-Haley-

by haleyia on 6/10/2010 1:13:11 PM

MOD that happens to me too but i just don't know why she only hates me and not the other kids so what should i do if that hapens to me next year as well????? THNX!!!!!!!!!!
-IZZY S.

Hey girl,

If you need to, never feel shy about going to talk to your guidance counselor about these issues with your teacher- that's what he or she is there for, and they can always give you great advice!
Fallon M.

by issirby on 6/10/2010 1:07:30 PM

Hey girls! Join The Book Club right now! If you're looking for a fun new club to join, this is the one. There are about five new jobs open, so apply NOW. Deadline: June 20th.

by The Book Club on 6/10/2010 12:40:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!

Hey girl, I'm so sorry to hear about the situation - I am sure that feels very scary and confusing.  I understand that you want the best for him, but I think at this time, the best thing for him would to be come forward and tell the truth.  If he's honest about what happened, hopefully they will treat him in a fair way.  That is a really big secret to keep to yourself, so I would definitely consider talking with a parent or adult you trust who can support and guide you right now.  xoxo

Marie H.

by Sky11 on 6/10/2010 11:11:37 AM

HEY GIRLS! DO U NEED ADVICE ASAP?
well look no longer because u can ask me any question and ill answer the next day at the latest.
fist comment lol!