2 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

3 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

3 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

I have issues with teachers!

If I can't stand a teacher, I get an attitude with them and talk all the time during their classes. It's really messing with my grades. How do I change this?

I like a couple of boys at my school. When the first bell rang for class and all the kids were going into the building to first period, the boy i liked first walked by. that day i was giving out paper cranes so i could get them out of my house. i stopped the boy, handed him a paper crane, told him i thought he was cute, and ran off the my first period class. at lunch my friend tiffany told me i freaked him out because she was standing right there next to me and she has a few classes with my crush. i hav none! in fact, i dont have any classes with any of my crushes because i'm in gifted and they're all in "help me", advanced, or normal classes! halp!

by nala0314 on 9/6/2010 11:30:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so theres this guy i like. and hes in my school. and i really like him alot. he likes me too. the only problem is...well, we had sex. and now i think i might be pregnant. and he has a girl friend. what tops it all off, is that he's my teacher and is like 50 years old. what do I do? please help!

Hey girlie,

No questions about it, you have to tell someone - a parent, a school nurse, an aunt - ASAP. I know it will be scary or awkward to be honest about this, but you come first and you have to take care of this in a healthy way!
Lauren C.

by Kguyer123 on 8/22/2010 3:01:01 PM

thats kinda like me and my religion teacher. ugh hes like 27 and he is annnnoooyying! hes stupid and says lies. im surpried they havent fired him after this 3rd year of his teaching. none of the parents like him. at all. my parents hate him( not to make my parents sound bad) and they always are like what ever ... just dont listen to him but do good on the tests.
works for me.
he even started this thing in his class called "Starters" and its like questions we have to ask then we have to turn in our notebooks like after 2 weeks and he grades you on them. but we all know its so he can look in our notebooks and see what we are writing about him. I GOT IN TROUBLE FOR WRITING IN MY NOTEBOOK THAT I OWN that i hate religion class. and all the parents hate that he does that because that means hes snooping in our stuff. and he stands right by our lockers and like looks in them and butts into your conversations by the lockers and in lunch. ugh!!! he is sooo annoying!!

by selena_wiz_lover on 7/25/2010 10:05:18 PM

hey im new here but give great advice on high school and boys so come to my profile because i respond super quick!

by cc-time on 6/28/2010 11:33:47 PM

that is how i am,
ahha
Tong

by Irish Girl on 6/24/2010 10:59:34 PM

i have this friend and she can be a total hag sometimes but she makes things fun and exciting and she can be really nice. but sometimes i just want to ring her neck! she likes to run the whole show and I'm tired of it! i don't know if i should end the end the friendship or not.
Hadiya B.
hollabackgirl on 6/21/10

by hollabackgirl on 6/21/2010 8:55:06 PM

i know how u feel my teachers my mother and when i get an attitude she grounds me
sassy08 /17/2010 1;17

by sassy08 on 6/17/2010 2:18:18 PM

Hey girls! do YOU need advice ASAP??
search no longer because i give advice on just about anything and i will reply the next day at the latest. so go ahead! post a question!

by sassykitty60 on 6/16/2010 11:06:03 AM

ANYONE NEED ADVICE ? OF COURSE YOU DO! JUST ASK ME A QUESTION AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROB. ! Smile Smile Smile

by facebooker1240 on 6/15/2010 2:05:09 PM

Hey girls! do YOU need advice ASAP??

by sassykitty60 on 6/14/2010 12:01:56 PM

ooooooooo dat sounds kinda tough. im sooooo srry bout that. i no wat ur goin through mi friends hav da same problem so ur not tha only one.

by fashionchicc on 6/14/2010 10:57:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
im having truble spreading out all my hw and saving it until the last minuite. got any tips?
please help me!

Hey girl! YOu just have to do it! When you get it, spend some time doing it rather than waiting till the last minute.

xoxo

Liz

Liz L.

by toughnoodles332 on 6/13/2010 10:44:16 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/13/2010 4:23:49 PM

ok, schools out for us now but next year were getting full lockers. we like always had half ones. any ways, im unorganized and i want to be ready when schools back. im getting an organizer and some shelfs. any other ideas to get organized? and this isnt just for my locker. im just a messy person.Smile

Hey girl, why don't you consider getting locker organizer there are a ton of stores that sell different compartments for your locker and even for your room. Just check out some stores back to school aisle and you'll find a ton of options. Also, stay adamant about putting things in their designated place, by making sure everything has it's own place. I hope this helps you get a good start in school.

Paige T.

by animallover234 on 6/12/2010 11:06:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD Hey, why are boys so confusing? One day he is the most amazing person to me, and the next he's playing ps3 and not answering texts. Am I doing something wrong? Frown Help, please and thank you.

Hey babe, You're not doing anything wrong. Boys just have a short attention span. ;)

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by kennygirl on 6/12/2010 7:03:09 PM

Hey girls!
You have:
QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS

You need:
Advice! Advice! Advice!
AND
fun! fun! fun!

I have:
ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE!

For you math girlies:
you+me= good

come to my profile and I can answer any questions you have from summer fun to BFFs to tough stuff to periods I can answer anything!

by Olivia T. on 6/12/2010 5:50:36 PM

Ughh,i had this one teacher this year that hated me.Because she hated my sister,and my sis didnt do anything.She called me my twins name,always yelled at me,and always stared at me when she gave the class a lecture.My crush (the guy who sat next to me,) would always just shake his head or laugh whenever she was mean.not laugh in a mean way,but like "seirously?" sighSmile

by friendsrforever on 6/11/2010 11:04:20 PM

hey girlies!
I know the GL moderators do a great job of answering questions, but they are busy gals! if you have any questions about tough stuff, school work or anything else, come to my profile and I would be happy to see all your fun profiles and stories

by Olivia T. on 6/11/2010 9:10:18 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/11/2010 5:04:31 PM

My art teacher this year was a total snob she failed you if you didnt like the way she did things. like we were drawing self portraits and she told me that my nose was very big and i was drawing my nose to small i got really mad at her and said that it wasnt very nice for her to insult children. then she said the truth should be told. so i told her if she ever planned on getting a date she better get some hair. it made her really mad but i didnt get into trouble.

by selb909 on 6/11/2010 3:34:20 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS! DO U NEED ADVICE ASAP?
well search no longer because i can answer any question and ill respond with an answer the next day at the latest. So go ahead! post a question!

by sassykitty60 on 6/11/2010 3:26:31 PM

thts very saddd

by suma253 on 6/11/2010 8:08:37 AM

thts sad!

by suma253 on 6/11/2010 8:07:18 AM

I had a teacher this year that I thought hated me because we started off really bad but by the end of the year she was one of my favorite teachers. Things can change really fast, especially with some teachers.

by luckykel on 6/10/2010 11:40:28 PM

HEY GIRLS! I GIVE FAB ADVICE> COME TO MY PROFILE. Smile

by purplegirlae on 6/10/2010 10:51:41 PM

hey, um...i cant get a guy. i rlly like him, but he's older than me and in a different class. whad do i do?

by fashiongurl on 6/10/2010 10:13:46 PM

MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!! Hi! How are you? I'm going to a new school this year! I got bullied in the last one I was in and I don't want to get bullied in the next one. How do I quit worrying over not making friends at my new school? Thank you and God Bless!

Hey babe, The best thing to do is to go into it feeling positive. A new school is a new chance! You can be anyone you want to be and have a totally different experience from last time. Just think positive! Take opportunities to join clubs or activities and meet new people. Make sure you keep yourself open to new experiences and go into it with a smile on your face. If you seem happy and confident, people are sure to want to know you! I'm sure you'll do fine. Good luck! Smile

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by iloverocknroll on 6/10/2010 9:33:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! (Marie H.)
Thanks for answering my question, and thanks for deleting the question, cause it is a little personal. It means alot to me Marie!

by Sky11 on 6/10/2010 9:24:00 PM

sorry, but you need an attitude adjustment. the majority of the teachers wouldn't aim to hate you, that is just in you head! you obviously don't have a good personality or any quality that they find to be of any use, and so therefore they know that you won't give a care about their class.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by riel5 on 6/10/2010 9:13:37 PM

hi girly's!!! i am interested in starting a Healthy you club which will be all about having the best body that is possible for you so you can feel beautiful inside AND out Smile Let me know if any of you are interested in joining it! I need at least five girls interested in joining in order for me to start it! Alright, let me know! Thank you! Smile

by lover_of_life on 6/10/2010 9:12:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have swim lessons and the only problem is that hair comes out. Is there more then one solution? What can I do? Boy short bottoms are not an option.

Hey girl, If you mean hair on your bikini line, there are def options - it just depends on what you're comfortable with.  You might want to check out this article to start:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/06/23/002-shaving-advice.aspx

Marie H.

by lagirl16 on 6/10/2010 8:18:43 PM

I just clench my teeth when i get angry with a teacher

by bff61 on 6/10/2010 7:42:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD My teacher claims my grade is an F right now but I have 230 points out of 280. How do I convert that into a letter grade. If so, what is my real grade? Is my teacher right?

Hey girl, for most grades, you divide the top number (230) by the bottom one to get a percent.  But your letter grade depends on what percent equals what letter.  But if your teacher said you have an F, I would definitely go talk to them about it.  It could be a mistake, but either way, you will definitely want to figure that out!

Marie H.

by purplewriter5 on 6/10/2010 7:25:07 PM

well i just got home(like 4 hours ago!) from hiking 5 miles up a mountian with mi class. i am soooooo sore! if ne body's there, i need someone 2 talk with. check out mi profile! (down there /)

by sdk1997 on 6/10/2010 7:16:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD So me and my BFF both have the same BGF, and I'm starting to think she likes him. The problem is, I do too, but I haven't told her I like him and she hasn't told me she likes him, either, but I know she must because our other BFF always teases her and she doesn't deny liking him. So anyway, I think our BGF may like her, and I'm really upset and hurt over that. For one, the guy I like may like someone else, namely my best friend, and two, I'm starting to hate my best friend. This is NOT good. What do I do?

Hey girl, you're right - it's so not good if you feel frustrated to your BFF!  I would talk to her and let her know that you like him, but that you're confused about the sitch.  That's the good thing about BFFs - they give great boy advice!  But remember, even if he doesn't like you back, what really matters in the end is your bud.

Marie H.

by Green-Eyed Girl on 6/10/2010 6:54:57 PM

lol i think my teacher hates me somtimes....she owes me a chocolate bar :p

by graceygirl77 on 6/10/2010 6:37:22 PM

MOD Ok so how do you get to the part at girlslife that towards the top of the screen it says Guysville, BFF, Bodsquad, periods periodsw, and babysitters club. thanks!

Hey girl!  If you click on one of the links in the purple conversation bubble on the left side of the page (it says "CHECK OUT" at the top), it should take ya there!

Marie H.

by writergirl100 on 6/10/2010 6:30:25 PM

some teachers i don't like but im in high school so iv got to go though it

hey girls i give advice on anything and everything so just come to my profile and ill get back to you im also here to talk Smile <3

by wednesday1408 on 6/10/2010 6:06:56 PM

MOD?!?! okay so two weeks ago i had a sore throat during the school trip to great america but i had my mind set on doing karaoke (i loooove to sing), so i did it and almost lost my voice cuz i tried my hardest to hit the high notes. and today after the blackhawks won the stanley cup last night (hawks fan) we ran around town screaming go blackhawks etc, and now my throat is sore-ish again. lately i've been realizing that i haven't been hitting high notes as well lately ever since i got over the first sore throat and i'm worried that it might've done permanent damage to my voice. what should i do??

Hey girl, I don't know a lot about throats and vocal chords, but I don't think karaoke could have done any permanent damage!  That being said, it's probably best to talk it over with your doc.  He can let you know if there's anything wrong, and help you take care of your throat so you can keep singing and shouting!  xoxo

Marie H.

by smileysevvie on 6/10/2010 6:06:34 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 6/10/2010 5:36:52 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/10/2010 5:25:08 PM

it seems like my algebra teacher hates me. i seriously don't do anything wrong. she just doesn't like me.

comment on my profile. i give advice about everything.

by narnianpirate on 6/10/2010 5:12:28 PM

Hey girlies!!! I created The Seasonal Club and I'm really excited to open it, but first I need MODs!!! If you would like to be a MOD stop by The Seasonal Club and leave a comment! Laughing

by The Seasonal Club on 6/10/2010 3:32:38 PM

Check out my profile, girly's Smile I give and take advice on anything and i'm also interested into joining almost any club so let me know Smile

by lover_of_life on 6/10/2010 2:41:45 PM

Hey girlie!!

Ohh, that's tough

Well, think about changing ur attitude and maybe giving ur teacher a gift. Hope this helps! Smile

-Haley-

by haleyia on 6/10/2010 1:13:11 PM

MOD that happens to me too but i just don't know why she only hates me and not the other kids so what should i do if that hapens to me next year as well????? THNX!!!!!!!!!!
-IZZY S.

Hey girl,

If you need to, never feel shy about going to talk to your guidance counselor about these issues with your teacher- that's what he or she is there for, and they can always give you great advice!
Fallon M.

by issirby on 6/10/2010 1:07:30 PM

Hey girls! Join The Book Club right now! If you're looking for a fun new club to join, this is the one. There are about five new jobs open, so apply NOW. Deadline: June 20th.

by The Book Club on 6/10/2010 12:40:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!

Hey girl, I'm so sorry to hear about the situation - I am sure that feels very scary and confusing.  I understand that you want the best for him, but I think at this time, the best thing for him would to be come forward and tell the truth.  If he's honest about what happened, hopefully they will treat him in a fair way.  That is a really big secret to keep to yourself, so I would definitely consider talking with a parent or adult you trust who can support and guide you right now.  xoxo

Marie H.

by Sky11 on 6/10/2010 11:11:37 AM

HEY GIRLS! DO U NEED ADVICE ASAP?
well look no longer because u can ask me any question and ill answer the next day at the latest.
fist comment lol!