Living the dream
Stuck in a love triangle? Here's how to deal
Meet the four fab finalists for GL and Nickelodeon's Shake Tank competition!
The biggest celeb OMG moments of the week
September Room Decor Giveaway: Week 1 winners (Plus August's grand prize winner!)
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
The fatal flat iron mistake you've been making
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK
9 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi
15 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy
86 Comments | Add Yours
guys are confusing in the famous words of bella swan "love irrational the more you love someone the less sense anything makes"
by imsobella on 8/11/2010 6:46:29 PM
Got a problem? I just LOVEEE giving advice! I'm particularly good at giving advice on:
-GUYS(: (silly boys :p
-FASHION! HOT looks!
-School! 'nuff said.
-Confidence is key!
-dance! (I've been taking dance for 11 years now...)
-Makeup! the best look for YOU
seriously babes.! Post a Q on my wall, and I will post the answer on yours!
Love you all
by liv4dance<3 on 8/1/2010 10:48:54 PM
by sassygirlh20b on 7/22/2010 8:37:02 PM
by hp22364 on 7/17/2010 4:44:54 PM
if anyone needs awesome advice... i am thge perfect person to ask. if you check out my profile you will love me! i am good at giving help for anything from kisses to exersizes to what to wear at your next party. i know i have experience on ALMOST everything. i live in beverly hills and i used to live in connecticut so i will understand all situations from every place.
by carynna on 7/14/2010 9:51:54 AM
WHAT EACH KISS MEANS"
- Kiss on the Forehead: We're cute together .
- Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends.
- Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
- Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.
- Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.
- Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU...
WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS:
- Holding Hands: We definitely like each other.
- Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.
- Looking into each other's Eyes: I like you, for who you are.
- Playing with Hair: Let's fool around.
- Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.
- Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with you.
- If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely
- Add this to ur favorites after reading!!
Or you will have a bad year of Relationships.
IF YOU (LIKE), (LOVE), OR (MISS) SOMEONE RIGHT NOW:
- and can't get them out of your head.
- then post this on 5 profiles (not mine) and Whoever you are missing
will surprise you
by gleekgirl6 on 7/9/2010 2:36:17 PM
1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?
2. Your first initial?
3. Your month of birth?
4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?
5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
6. Your favorite number?
7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?
8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;
9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)
1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.
4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
5. This person is your best friend.
6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.
7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.
8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday
by colie18 on 7/1/2010 3:06:55 AM
by amazing1114 on 6/26/2010 10:47:28 PM
by Lizzie01408 on 6/25/2010 2:51:30 PM
My boyfriend recently broke up with me the day before school was out. Supposedly he thought that I didn't like him anymore. But I did and it is killing me. I have tried anything to get him off my mind, but I can't. I nearly cry myself to sleep because he was my first boyfriend. (meaning first kiss, first slow dance, EVEN FIRST HUG FROM A BOY) How do I forget him and let him go when we dated for over a year!!! How do I forget him? And nothing seems to help when my dad is really good friends with his mom and they teach together. And everything I say or do gets to our parents and becomes a big argument. And I can't text him or call him because he doesn't have a phone. How do I stay good friends with him and forget our relationship without my parents getting involved??????
by curlyactress on 6/21/2010 9:52:10 PM
Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school
Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.
CLICK HERE to find out more.