2 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

5 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

6 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

I can't stop checking my ex's Facebook wall!

My ex and I broke up recently, and Facebook is making it much harder to deal. My feelings for him are still going strong. I...

MOD!!
I want my crushs # cause we graduating this yr and goin to hs so no year books. I try to be bold but the only bold thing i asked him is if he was going to miss me (he said yes!) so idk how!

Hey girlie, since he's already said he'll miss you then you have a perfect reason to want to see him over the summer. Tell him that you want to keep in touch and exchange numbers.

Lauren T.

by graceygirl77 on 6/18/2010 6:47:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD! what are some signs that a guy likes you? thanks!

If he is making an effort to be around you and talk with you, teases you, and makes eye contact, those are all good signs!  Check out this article for more:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx

Marie H.

by lollipopgirl98 on 6/17/2010 4:08:45 PM

MOD***MOD***MOD***
I was at the beach with my 2 best friends 3 days ago and they decided to text my crush to see if he liked me, he said he liked me at the end of the school year but now he just wanted to be good friends, (he doesn't know I know they texted him because they told him I was asleep). Did he just say that because he was scared or does he really mean it. He acts like he likes me. Now I'm disappointed and confused. Please Help!

Hey girl,

I know it's always hard to tell with these kinds of things.  Maybe he's just as confused as you are though, and he doesn't know what exactly is going on with his feelings for you right now.  It is possible, though, that it's time to move on from your crush because you do deserve someone who knows he like you just as much as you like him! XOXO
Fallon M.

by edypedy on 6/17/2010 1:44:29 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS. DO YOU NEED ADVICE ASAP?
well search no longer because u can ask me almost any question and ill reply the next day at the LATEST so go ahead! post a question!

by sassykitty60 on 6/17/2010 12:38:40 PM

hahaha!! xD thats me right theree.. everytime I get on facebook I can't help looking at my ex's profile.. but we're still really good friends & still like each other but decided 2 wait.. Tong

by Ana Paola on 6/17/2010 12:31:37 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/17/2010 11:21:40 AM

Hey girls!!!! I am totes good at answering qs about boys!!! All my friends come to me for advice! I check my wall many times a day so leave me tons of post and ill answer them ASAP!!!

by dramaqueen92798 on 6/17/2010 11:21:33 AM

Mod!
okay so my bgf told me that he liked me after textn back and forth for a while. During the conversation he said some of the nicest things any boy as ever said to me and when he asked me whether or not i liked him i couldn't answer because for one i wasn't sure (lol i was really confused about everything) and two he has a gf so i dont wanna be expressing feelings to someone else's bf. so at the end of the day we decided to stay friends, though i realized almost after that i liked him (oh the irony). he texted me first three days straight and we didn't text on the fourth day but he texted me on the fifth day so on the sixth day i decided to text him first but no response! so i waited for almost five days we havn't talked at all. if i can't have him as a bf i still want him as the good friend i had but i don't want to text him after the fact he didn't respond to me. what should i do?
Thanks!
qu33nie~luvz~ya

Hey babe, I think you should text him. It shows you're mature about the situation and know what you want. You want him as a friend and you want things to be normal between the two of you, in order for this to be the case, you have to be bold and tell him how you feel, communicate.
Megan R.

by queenie14 on 6/16/2010 8:19:06 PM

MOD!!!
Last summer i met this guy at an overnight camp i went to for a week. on friday (the last day of camp) there is usually a dance. anyway, i noticed him looking at me all week and he asked me to the dance.i really liked him and the problem is when we got to the dance that night i couldn't find him! It was dark and there were TONS of people.He probably hates me now because he probably thought i stood him up. Im going back to that camp this year in a few weeks.If i see him, how do i approach him? I don't want him to be mad. Do i just forget that it happened? HELP!!!

hey girl! He doesn't hate you.  Just be honest and let him know there was a miscommunication!  He'll understand!
Megan R.

by chocolatebunny12 on 6/16/2010 6:16:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok, so i have this crush, and at some times, he seems like he likes me bac as a crush, sometimes he seems like a friend, sometimes he seems to ignore me, and ocasionally, he seems to hate me. he's going to a different skool after the skool year ends, and the nxt time i see him, itz gonna be in high skool, so idk....should i tell him i like him...or not....or express more flirting to him than usual?

Hey girly,

If you're not going to see him for a while, it might be best to just remain friends! I think you should try to keep talking so that you can keep your friendship going in high school!
Alissa S.