2 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

3 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

4 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

COMMENTS

I can't stop checking my ex's Facebook wall!

My ex and I broke up recently, and Facebook is making it much harder to deal. My feelings for him are still going strong. I...

Girl, just get away from that computer. The world has six billion other people in it! Go find someone else, other wise you will never be able to let him go. So get out there and flirt, life does NOT last forever. Plus, if he has already moved on from you, he is just another heart break that this world does not need. Trust me, i haven't met either of you and I already know that you can do better than him.

by bigsis54321 on 6/16/2010 1:57:57 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/16/2010 1:18:16 PM

Hey girls! do YOU need advice ASAP??
search no longer because i give advice on just about anything and i will reply the next day at the latest. so go ahead! post a question!

by sassykitty60 on 6/16/2010 11:06:54 AM

HEY GIRLS!
IM THE TYPE OF GIRL WHO GIVES GREAT ADVICE WHEN ITS NOT ABOUT ME! IF YOU WANT A GUYS PERSPECTIVE ON THINGS LIKE MAKEUP OR JUST BOYS ADVICE I HAVE A BGF WHO WILL ANSWER! I CAN ANSWER TOO IM PRETTY GOOD WITH GUYS! PLEASE LEAVE ME A MESSEGE ON MY PROFILE AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU USUALLY 1-2 DAYS! IM ALMOST 15 SO I CAN GIVE LONG DETAILED ADVICE OF WHATEVER YOU NEED!! I HOPE I CAN GIVE GREAT ADVICE TO YOU GUYS! ENJOY SUMMER
xoxo
Maggie Alissa S.

by RockNROllx3o on 6/16/2010 10:52:24 AM

Well i like this guy and im planning to tell him i do this comming weekend since theres only 3 days left of school. But i dont think he likes me even though my friend says he looks and smiles at me alot i mean i don't know what to do. if i tell him i like him and he doesnt like me then it would be awkward and i would just be disapointed Please help thx

Hey girl,

I think you should ask him if he wants to hang out sometime, and see what he says. That might be a less risky way of finding out how he feels about you!
Alissa S.

by cutielittlestar on 6/16/2010 10:36:04 AM

Hey girl,

Everyone gets their period at a different age, normally between the ages of 9 and 15. If your mom got her period at 13, it's likely you might get yours around the same time because of genes, but there's no saying that will happen for sure. You could ask a doctor next time you have a checkup, but it seems like everything is normal so far! Check out http://www.girlslife.com/hub/periods-period.aspx for all your period Q's!
Vanessa J.

by **iheart?**m2 on 6/15/2010 4:46:27 PM

I HAD THIS PROB EXCEPT it was with my cuz we used 2 b really close then he grew up and wen he was 15 or 16 i rarely saw him now he is 22 and i rarely c him but then he deletec his facebook recently i still wish we were closer <3

by emandemf on 6/15/2010 1:57:27 PM

1. Say ur name 10x
2. Say ur mom's name 5x
3. Say ur crushes name 3x
4. then paste this in 4 other spots, if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday

by ballerina.allie on 6/15/2010 1:30:56 PM

hey i know its tough gf! hang in there cuz the same thing happened to me........we all go through it at some point right?! there will be plenty of guys out there that you will have feelings for but one special guy will make you feel different(in a good way Smile ) from all the others!!!! good luck with everythin sista!

by rachellie24 on 6/15/2010 10:45:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! i was in a relationship w/ a guy named mike. i was talk'n to a friend (rodney) & he said he will be at a graduation for his brother. i was going too for my cousin. i saw him there & i started have'n feel'ns for him. & later tht day i felt bad bout think'n bout another guy because i hardly liked mike anymore.. so we broke up. the next day i went over to a friends house (devin)& throughout the night i flirted w/ him & i started have'n feel'ns for him. im so confused. awhhh, its crazy how many boys are out there. im not sure wht i should do anymore. im not sure wht i should think anymore. any advice on this?

Hey girl, I think you need to be single for a while. It's totes natural to get crushes on guys, but what divides a crush between a guy worthy of dating is getting to know him and watching those feelings intensify over time. Take some time for yourself and chill with friends for now. All those guys out there? They'll be around when you're ready and certain you've found the right one.

xoxo