12 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

15 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

16 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

I can't stop checking my ex's Facebook wall!

My ex and I broke up recently, and Facebook is making it much harder to deal. My feelings for him are still going strong. I...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Confuzzeled by BOYS??
Need advice NOW??
Well you're in Luck!!
I'm online NOW!!
Get all your BOY probs (And friendship probs)
advice NOW!!

Check out my profile for all the best advice!!

Plus: I am tottally random so theres always so cool idea i post for you!!

(Please no forwards posted on my profile thankyouverymuch)
┌─┐ ─┐

☼ •´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`• ☼
♪♪♪«•´;*•.¸,♥Java Girl♥¸¸.•*;`•» ♪♪♪
☼ •´`•.(¸.•´(¸.•* *•.¸)`•.¸).•´`• ☼
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

by java on 6/14/2010 6:31:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Ok this may not be about checking exs facebook
but every time i try to browse a new avatar for my gl profile... it doesnt work!! HELP

hey girl, it could just be your internet connection?
lauren r.

by java on 6/14/2010 6:22:34 PM

MODMODMODMOD
does anyone know of any good summer camps on the east coast??? coed and has to be under 2800 dollars

Hey girl, there are a bunch of different summer camps. It depends what age group you are looking for. Glenelg Country School has an awesome day camp (in Maryland), there's a Circle D Day Camp, and I know there are a bunch of tennis camps in Bethany Beach, Delaware.
lauren r.

by love.sarah.hope on 6/14/2010 5:46:26 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/14/2010 5:26:44 PM

Mod!
Thx very very much for responding, but there is a problem with that. We don't do much of anything with yearbooks, and there are no movie theaters around here. Pool parties are basically unheard of here, and I also don't know whether he likes me or not.
Thx again Smile

Maybe you can throw a party at your house? A small get together with your closest friends.  There has to be SOME way that you two can hang out.  You don't need a movie theater, a pool party, or a yearbook...make your own fun!  But, before you spill your heart out about you liking him, make sure you hang out one on one first!
Katie R.

by milkyway7117 on 6/14/2010 3:52:52 PM

Mod!!!!!!
Tomorrow is the last day of school, and I wanna ask my crush out. Do you mind suggesting some ways that are creative and not completely girly?
Thx!

If you haven't already signed yearbooks... When you sign his yearbook, ask him out! Or maybe when you're leaving your last class with him, ask him what he's up to this summer, and if you two will be at the same pool parties.  And if you're feeling daring, ask him to a movie! If he doesn't know you like you, don't freak him out by asking to be your boyfriend.  Start with a movie date... and who knows where it will go from there!
Katie R.

by milkyway7117 on 6/14/2010 3:37:43 PM

To get your mind off your ex at first, you should probaly stay offline. An easy way to do this is to make friends with your girls or family and do activities you love, especially since its summer! And when you hang with them you may even find a cute guy to start a convo with! Good luck!

by LuvYourself on 6/14/2010 3:35:28 PM

just for everyone out there with crushes you should just go for it!

by pifi1997 on 6/14/2010 1:43:15 PM

Sweeto101's Daily Advice: Monday, June 14th, 2010

Hey there girlies! Today is the first day that my new advice column is up and running! Here's how it works: Post a question on my profile, and make sure that it's adressed to me somehow. The question can be about anything and everything! I love giving advice! If your question is asked by 2 PM Central Time on that certain day, I'll be sure to answer by 5 PM that same day. Of course, if I'm online when you ask, I'll get right to it! And I'm always up for a few helpers for when I get busy so if you're intersted in helping with advice, post something on my profile!

Also, I'll be posting another column once or twice a week containing info about fashion and beauty, health, fun workouts, yummy recipes, and much, much more!

So check up on my profile and let's get this advice column going!!!

by sweeto101 on 6/14/2010 1:05:06 PM

MOD!
ok i want ur opinion on the guy im crushing on.
well ive known him for 2 years and he knows i like him. he just only likes me back as a friend. im almost certain that he liked me last year, but i didnt like him back. (sadly) my bff told me that he may just be getting me back for not liking him last year. so im kinda confused but oh well. the reason i like him, is because hes very funny, and sweet. but he can be mean. luckily hes never been mean to me Smileand whenever he is mean, he only stays that way for short period of time. and i think thats kind of a good quality in a guy because if some other dude starts messing with u, u want him to be protective right? also, hes smart! hes in my g.t. class with me, and we play the same instrument in band. one problem, he makes jokes about smoking weed and getting high and stuff. and im not sure if hes just making jokes to get his friends to laugh, or if he actually does do that stuff. so, whats ur opinion? should i forget him, or wait for him?

Hey girl,

If he only likes you as a friend, maybe you should just concentrate on being his friend. But if you think you're friend's right and he really does like you, try asking him if he wants to hang out and see what he says. As for the other stuff, maybe ask him directly or ask his friends if he does it, and if so, he might not be the best person to hang out with. Good luck!

Alissa S.