AN HOUR AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ Take t#quizuiz

1 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

2 HOURS AGO You haven't heard #Hello until you've heard @SabrinaAnnLynn. This star is queen of covers:

I can't stop checking my ex's Facebook wall!

My ex and I broke up recently, and Facebook is making it much harder to deal. My feelings for him are still going strong. I...

i was in the same situation as you are. i would just remove him as a friend, thats what i did. and it'll make you stronger and move on.

by carolinedearest on 6/14/2010 12:06:50 PM

Hey girls! do YOU need advice ASAP??
search no longer because i give advice on just about anything and i will reply the next day at the latest. so go ahead! post a question!

by sassykitty60 on 6/14/2010 12:03:09 PM

wao. i mean ive heard of dat bfor but wow im speechless.

by fashionchicc on 6/14/2010 10:59:34 AM

ok thnx but one of the problems is that i dont have the same feelings for any other cute guy than i did with robert! how can i feel the same way for someone else?

by justinbieber4eva on 6/13/2010 11:42:58 PM

MOD i like my bgf and have decided to tell him because i cant hold it in and i was wondering if there was anything you would think would make it less awkward for both of us?

Hey girl! Just bring it up really casually and not as a big deal. It might help the awkwardness.

Liz L.

by graham14037 on 6/13/2010 10:31:02 PM

ok there's this guy who ive liked for the whole school year, and i liked him like a LOT like i would think about him so much that i wondered if i loved him. but the thing is that hes one of the popular guys, and im sorta the kinda-weird-but-really-pretty girl but at the beginning of the year we met, and i think he liked me just for the first couple months of school but all my friends say that he might have been joking around or trying to lead me on. and i havent tried to talk to him cuz i would get SO nervous around him, like i wouldnt know what to say in order to start a conversation. but five months ago, my friend told me that she told the guy(lets call him robert) that i liked him and he said something like "dude i dont like her" and yet i still liked him! ive really liked him, almost loved him. and since he sed that he didnt like me a long time ago, i wonder if by now hes changed his mind or something because for the last few weeks of school, i would still catch him looking at me. but since its summer now, and i also heard hes not going to the same high school as me(im going into 9th grade) so this means i have to get over him. but i just can't! I still keep looking at his picture in my yearbook, and im like SO sad, almost depressed, that ill never see him again in my life. I really need your advice on how to get over him. thank you so much(sorry if this is so long)

Hey girl! I hate to say it but it's probably best to get over him. The best thing you can do is just find another guy to focus your attention on. I'm sorry!

Liz L.

by justinbieber4eva on 6/13/2010 9:56:04 PM

mod mod
i want to ask my crush out for a first day of summer date. i thought i could ask him to go with me and a few other friends to the beach. my friends are fine with us hanging out together [1 on 1]and having some fun times together [all of us]. is this a good idea?

Hey girl, sounds like it. Just make sure he knows your friends first.

Alyssa B.

by lulurockz on 6/13/2010 8:14:13 PM

well search no longer because i can answer any question and ill respond with an answer the next day at the latest. So go ahead! post a question!

by sassykitty60 on 6/13/2010 7:41:41 PM

Thanks, Alyssa :]

by Kazthespaz on 6/13/2010 5:36:03 PM

I talked to my BFF's cousin on facebook, and he told my BFF that he thought I was pretty cute(from my facebook pics) and funny. The three of us (Him, me and my BFF) are gonna hang out this summer, but I'm afraid he will think I'm annoying in real life or that I only looked good in my facebook pictures, because all the guys I've liked recently have turned me down.

Hey girl, be confident! Not all guys are the same. My suggestion is to not sweat it. Just be yourself. And if he doesn't like you for that? Then he's def not worth your time. You should never have to hide who you are to a guy.

Alyssa B.

by Kazthespaz on 6/13/2010 5:06:27 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?

Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken HeadCLICK HERE for your chance to win itβ€”and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.