3 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

4 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

5 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

I can't stop checking my ex's Facebook wall!

My ex and I broke up recently, and Facebook is making it much harder to deal. My feelings for him are still going strong. I...

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/13/2010 4:23:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have two problems. Please help?
1. Well, first of all my BF isn't going to be here for more than a month in the summer. We've been dating just over a month, and i really wanna kiss him before he leaves. How/when should I do it? Also,how can I deal with him not being there for that month?
2. My 'friend' likes my BF. She liked him before we began dating, but I never really considered her a real friend. She's quite bossy to be perfectly honest. Anyway, her, another girl, my BF, and I always hung out together before I started dating him. Now, after dating him for a while, those two girls always just invite him places, and never me anymore. They also talk to him about it right in front of me. It makes me feel kind of mad, what should I do?
Thanks!!! Smile

Hey babe,

1. I've done long-distance for two entire summers - it definitely isn't fun.  When you're saying goodbye to your BF for the month, tell him you'll miss him, be careful, you can't wait til he gets back, etc., then just go for it and give him a goodbye kiss.  He'll probably be surprised in an awesome way Smile To get through the month, make sure you call and text a bunch, but also spend time with your buds and plan lots of fun stuff to pass the time.  It'll go by slow, but you'll make it!

2. What really matters here isn't the girls and how they feel about your BF - instead, it all comes down to if you trust your BF.  They can like him and hang out with him all they want, but if you feel confident that he likes YOU and won't be tempted by them, you'll be fine.  Just keep telling yourself that he's your BF, not theirs, and you'll be fine <3

Lauren C.

by NeverLoseHope:) on 6/13/2010 3:44:06 PM

mod mod mod
i really like this boy but hes a year older then me. right now were really the same age but hes 1 grade level higher. i have tried calling him being nice to him and everything else but he just thinks i am a younger weirdo. can i try to get close to him even if hes older?

Hey chica,

This is tough, but you've tried a lot of different ways to get to know him and he hasn't seemed to be very interested.  That's nothing personal - it's just that, right now, age/grade matters so much more than it should.  Instead of focusing only on him, try paying attention to friends, hobbies, and other ways to meet new guys!  You want someone who really likes you for you, not someone who gets all wrapped up in numbers and age!

Lauren C.

by lulurockz on 6/13/2010 3:22:33 PM

Ok so I like this guy. We dated 7 times one and off over the period of 9 1/2 months.He told me that he likes my bestfriend after our lst breakup! I was so upset because I still really like him. Now he and I are not talk but I like him. Last night one of his friends told my friend that he still likes me. The other I saw him at the carnival and he waved. I didnt wave back! I really like him! What do i do?

by lovelessdanceing on 6/13/2010 2:21:54 PM

Hey girls!
You have:
QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS

You need:
Advice! Advice! Advice!
AND
fun! fun! fun!

I have:
ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE!

For you math girlies:
you+me= good

come to my profile and I can answer any questions you have from summer fun to BFFs to tough stuff to periods I can answer anything!

by Olivia T. on 6/12/2010 5:51:37 PM

there is this guy i have liked for the hole school year, though i have never been bold enough to ask him out. he is moving in July and i really want to at least tell him i like him but how??

Well, depending on where he's moving, it might not be worth it to ask him out, but to at least tell him you like him, find a time when you can talk, just the two of you, and you can let him know how you feel. The worst that could happen is that he just wants to be friends, and since he's moving away, you can find another guy to like next year. He might be moving away, but some other cute guy could be moving to your town!

emilie b.

by lulurockz on 6/12/2010 10:40:58 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/12/2010 10:07:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so it's the end of the school year and the only problem is i need my crushes number! it sounds so simple and easy but in the beginning of the year (when i didnt like him) he asked 4 my number from 3 different ppl and 2 of them didnt even tell me about it and the last on made it like a huge show and laughed at me in skewl when she told her friends. i alrready tried leaving a notecard in my desk with my number and email on it and it was moved 2 a different spot in the desk after he left! i dont want 2 ask his or my friends 2 get it 4 me but im 2 scared to ask my self! what do i do?!
thx so much srry its so long!

Trust me girl, I've had much longer questions, haha! It seems like he likes you, and you like him obvies, so why not ask yourself?! It seems like you don't want to ask your friends or his friends to do it, and it's 2010, and it's just a number, not a date! Casually ask him, and don't make a big deal about it, and you'll feel more comfortable while asking him. Good luck!

emilie b.

by ParamoreRiot on 6/12/2010 6:08:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am beginning to consider a career in medecine. I am thinking pediatrician or nurse, but I can't decide which. How do I know which one, or if the medical field is right for me?

Hey girl, you have a lot of time to think about this, consider which one you are most passionate about. Research both occupations and see which one you are most drawn to.

Paige T.

by jayhawk94 on 6/11/2010 11:01:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
thanks i think i willLaughing How should i ask him????
Thanks again!

Hey girl, why don't you invite him to go out with you to see a movie.

Paige T.