AN HOUR AGO Currently jammin' to @jacquieleemusic's new EP—have you heard it yet? http://t.co/ERbP5g1INt

12 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

13 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

COMMENTS

I can't stop checking my ex's Facebook wall!

My ex and I broke up recently, and Facebook is making it much harder to deal. My feelings for him are still going strong. I...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have liked this guy for the entire school year. its the end if the year and my friends think i should ask him out. i dont know though. im not sure if he likes me. Should i ask him?????????
thanks!

Hey girl, yes definitely ask!

Paige T.

by basketballgirl227 on 6/11/2010 10:54:33 PM

Hey, the hiding option did not work for me. Broke up with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago. A week after I broke up with him I deleted him from my facebook. A week after that I started dating again. Delete and move on.

by College_Grl on 6/11/2010 9:59:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so I have this really sweet bf. And we really want to do something together like a date or something. But the problem is we live in a VERY small town, that has nothing. No movies, we have a a restaurant that isn't very good, and we don't really want to go to each other houses because we kind of just wanna be alone. Do you have any ideas for me? Thank you so much! It means a lot(:

Hey girl, one of my favorite date ideas is to have a picnic with a homemade meal that you guys made together or cooked for each other. Add some music and you guys will have the perfect date.

Paige T.

by Sk8tergrl12 on 6/11/2010 9:55:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Today was the last day of school and i hugged my crush!! he said that we'd be buddies and he smiled.. i wanna email him this summer.. but what should i say? I don't wanna sound like a stalker.. haha MOD i need your help! Thanks Smile

Hey girl, it's fine relax, the easiest way to get some kind of convo going is email him but talk about yourself a little to get the message going then you can get into general questions about him or his summer.

Paige T.

by booklover41597 on 6/11/2010 9:29:23 PM

hey girlies!
I know the GL moderators do a great job of answering questions, but they are busy gals! if you have any questions about tough stuff, school work or anything else, come to my profile and I would be happy to see all your fun profiles and stories

by Olivia T. on 6/11/2010 9:11:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMODMOD
PLZZ RESPONND!!!!!! : )
okay so ive been going out with my boyfriend for like a week now im 15 and hes 16. we live by each other so we get to see eachother a lot!! but sometimes i wish we didnt live so close becasue it seems like i never get any time away from him. like everytime im outside he comes outside wat should i do about that?? and also everytime he calls me on the phone i get SOO NERVOUS. but im notreally sure why. the only time i dont get nervous is when my friends with me we talked for 2 hours last night when she was with me but otherwise it seems like we have nothing to talk about like i cant think of anythingg!!!!and i hate awkward silences!! how do i make it better?? and not get so nervous when he calls!! pllz helpp!! thankkks!!! : )

Hey girl, there is nothing you can really do about your BF living so close to you. Why don't you try hanging out with your BF and your friends as a group until you get more comfortable with him.

Paige T.

by jb4eva94 on 6/11/2010 9:01:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! How can I ask a guy out without gossip going around the school..... expeicaly if I get turned down? People like to get into my soical life... I wouldn't mind if he said yes though.

Hey girl, try to not tell a lot of people that you're going to ask him out. Hopefully he'll say yes, but if he doesn't he might not mention it to anyone either. If he does then you can't prevent any gossip that comes, but if he doesn't then it depends on who you decide to tell and if you can trust them not to spread rumors.

Lauren T.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 6/11/2010 8:17:01 PM

that is exactly why i cant stand facebook. it ruins people's relationships and people get obsessed and its annoying.....

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 6/11/2010 7:02:41 PM

oh wow that's harsh, good luck!

by hit.the.surfs. on 6/11/2010 5:31:17 PM

mod
hey im travelin alot this summer and i was wondering if you could reccoment some cute cheap luggage sets?? Like the bug bag and like a carrry on??? Id appreciate if they were pink

Hey girl, I think your best bet would be to check big stores like Target and Kohl's that generally tend to have cheaper things. I'm sure they'll have pink luggage too!

Lauren T.