AN HOUR AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

1 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu đź’”

2 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

Gotta survive summer school? Here's how!

I failed two classes and I have to go to summer school! This is going to ruin my whole summer. My mom said...

I had 2 go 2!!! I failed Math!!! Frown My friends were laughiung at me when i told them but i always kept my head high. Actually 2 of my friends didnt laught they were actually really supportive. I was the smartest at summer skool!! 1 guy was normal and i develpoed a crush on him and he developed a crush on me,. It was like summer luv!! My friend Emily was also there but 4 robotics but i did get 2 hang out with her at recess.
Vanessa J.

by vballislife on 7/24/2010 10:55:10 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN

by Arielsabina on 7/19/2010 1:45:36 PM

MOD ! MOD ! MOD ! MOD ! I just want to thank all of the mod's so much for being great advice givers. You reply so fast and your answers are put to good use. Keep up the good work! I always know where to come when I need advice on ANYTIHNG! Luv ya!! <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH

Wow, you are so sweet!  You are so welcome.  We love to help all of you fabulous chicas!

Marie H.

by emmiecandy on 7/15/2010 4:44:29 PM

mod mod mod when i go to college i want to majour in graphic design although i know nothing at it do u thik its ok if i want to majour in something i am not gd at because i am kinda hoping i would learn in college
but i dont know how to draw do u think its acceptable

Go for it!  College is for picking something you like and learning about it.  You will probably need SOME experience and talents before you dive though.  But your school art classes and programs will give you enough background knowledge.
Brittany B.

by zubaida on 7/15/2010 2:42:39 AM

MOD ! MOD ! MOD ! MOD ! MOD ! MOD ! MOD ! MOD ! MOD !
What are some good ways to relieve stress (caused by school?) Thanks so much! <3
---3m---

Hey girl! Try deep breathing and yoga poses! Listen to some relaxing music and treat yourself to a long hot shower!
Megan R.

by emmiecandy on 7/14/2010 6:18:02 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
ok, so theres this guy at school, and he was new last year, but hes reeaally popular, and i really like him. i sat by him in one of our classes, and i flirted with him all the time and he would flirt back and i was sure he was gonna ask me out, but then he asked another girl out on a date and that really confused me because i though he liked me but i want to show him i like him without feeling like a fool if he just wants to be friends.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Smile
thanks!

Make sure the next time you see him, you talk to him. Don't be nervous, you got it! Making him feel comfortable around you is the first step towards success.  If he feels like he can talk to you, and trust you... you're golden! One date with another girl doesn't mean anything... go for it!
Katie R.

by malibu96 on 7/9/2010 4:28:43 PM

NEED ADVICE?
GOT A QUESTION THAT IS HARD TO ASK A MOD?
MODS NEVER ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS?
ALWAYS GETTING A MESSAGE SAYING MODS ARE BUSY?

Well, not to worry!!!! THERE'S A NEW CLUB AND IT'S CALLED...

MODS CLUB!!!

CHECK IT OUT AND APPLY TO BE A MOD!!! WE'RE NOT MODDING UNTIL WE GET AT LEAST 10 MODS!!! SO WE NEED A COUPLE MORE PEOPLE... AND ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE CAN BE YOU!!! JUST ASK TO BE A MOD ON THE PROFILE MODS CLUB!!!

If you ever need advice... WHO YOU GONNA CALL???

mOdS cLuB!!!

Prez- iluvwaffles
VP- Cupcake1999

Thanks!
Pamethyst

by Pamethyst on 6/24/2010 12:08:17 AM

Hey girl, sorry, but we aren't allowed to have girls giving out e-mail/Facebook/phone numbers on the site. If you're looking for friends from GL, chat through GL profiles or get a pen pal through the site.
Vanessa J.

by graciezzz on 6/22/2010 2:05:12 PM

hey girls! do YOU advice ASAP?
well search no longer because ill reply to ur problem the next day at the LATEST. so go ahead! post a question!

by sassykitty60 on 6/22/2010 12:36:11 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren