AN HOUR AGO Get high-fashion hair—even when you’re on the field! Here’s how: http://t.co/0fevI8C9AK

AN HOUR AGO Chat w. @PeytonList + you could win her signed copy of GL! Follow @girlslifemag or visit http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi at 6p/EST to join #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO #RECIPES: 5 fall-inspired smoothies to try ASAP…as in now…as in RIGHT now!: http://t.co/olK6obrCUH

COMMENTS

Gotta survive summer school? Here's how!

I failed two classes and I have to go to summer school! This is going to ruin my whole summer. My mom said...

i go to private school now. i am sick and tired of not being able to wear makeup, nail polish, and regular clothes. may sister is going to go to a public middle school next year because the kids in her grade aren't including her. i think i might wanna go 2. but i cant decide. hellppppp!!!!!!! girls can help 2!!!!!

Hey chicky,

It's important to talk to your parents with help regarding this situation.  I think you need to be really unhappy at your current school to consider switching, because this is a big decision.  If you like your school, but hate the rules there, send around a petition for your classmates to sign to see if you can change anything about the current sitch.
Fallon M.

by rileykb on 6/22/2010 11:05:42 AM

MOD
i live in one of the nicest and safest areas in my city. the 1st school i went to was in this neighbourhood so it was all kids in the area who were used to it. but in grade 6 (i'm almost done gr. 7 now) i moved schools to go to a gifted program at another school. a lot of kids all around the city come to this school. thing is most of them live in areas that are still safe enough but not as nice as mine. so when i go over to my new friend's houses' i tend to say things like- "where the heck are we?" "am i going to get shot?" as we're on the bus going there which i think probably offends them. also i get a little scared that i'm going to get robbed or something. how can i avoid this?

Hey girl, I wouldn't worry about it so much. Unless it's noticeably a horrible neighborhood I wouldn't think you're going to get shot. But if you feel really uncomfortable I maybe you should reconsider visiting them. If you think of something like that while you're with your friends just keep it to yourself so you don't think you hurt your friends feelings. =] it's okay.
Lauren R.

by kgirlpanda on 6/21/2010 5:55:36 PM

say ur name 10 times
say ur moms name 5 times
say ur crushes name 3 times
now post this on 4 other spots
if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday

by soccerchic#63 on 6/21/2010 1:29:07 PM

hey girls! do YOU advice ASAP?
well search no longer because ill reply to ur problem the next day at the LATEST. so go ahead! post a question!

by sassykitty60 on 6/20/2010 3:53:01 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/20/2010 2:32:18 PM

I'm so sorry.It was probably the teachers fault.Smilebest wishes 4 eva!!!

by dancinteen on 6/19/2010 7:41:19 PM

Girl's don't worry about summer school there are so many good things that come out of going to summer school. Like now you won't have to go to summer school next year because you will be caught up.So don't bug out about it.

by tpuppies on 6/19/2010 7:37:19 PM

if they r really ur friends they wont judge u 4 having to go to summer school. i had to go once and it wasnt that bad it helped a lot now im in a lot of advanced classes

by iloveedward523 on 6/19/2010 3:56:20 PM

awww I am sorry girl! I am stuck in summer school too. The sad thing is is that I am in it cus I signed MYSELF up. I wanted to get ahead for next year and I have regretted it ever since!

by Pinkdramaqueen<3 on 6/18/2010 10:17:22 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 6/18/2010 7:01:28 PM