1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

2 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

COMMENTS

Gotta survive summer school? Here's how!

I failed two classes and I have to go to summer school! This is going to ruin my whole summer. My mom said...

Ive never failed a subject but im going to summer school to;just for fun!!!!!!!!Smile

by 23victoria on 6/17/2010 12:16:36 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
HEY GURLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! its elena, an aspiring model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 if you need advice on anything fashion or you need beauty secrets, come to my page and you wont be disapointedd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if you need advice, don't think twcie!!1 come to my profile!!!!!!!!!!1
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by elena!! on 6/17/2010 12:00:39 PM

at my high school we don't have summer school you just have to retake the class again

hey girls i give advice and am here to talk so if you need anything come by my profile Smile <3

by wednesday1408 on 6/17/2010 11:53:50 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/17/2010 11:20:04 AM

Think about when your done with the class. The more you push yourself to succeding the quicker the time your in the class.

by poet4life on 6/17/2010 10:58:15 AM

Wow, that really stinks! Fallon M.

by Cherries51 on 6/17/2010 9:49:17 AM

Oh, my friend has to go to summer school. I don't blame her because we're only in 8th grade and we take geometry classes. She didn't even fail, she got a D.

by NJessicaN on 6/17/2010 9:31:27 AM