5 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.coโ€ฆ

6 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ฟฝ@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

7 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Gotta survive summer school? Here's how!

I failed two classes and I have to go to summer school! This is going to ruin my whole summer. My mom said...

Ive never failed a subject but im going to summer school to;just for fun!!!!!!!!Smile

by 23victoria on 6/17/2010 12:16:36 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
HEY GURLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! its elena, an aspiring model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 if you need advice on anything fashion or you need beauty secrets, come to my page and you wont be disapointedd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if you need advice, don't think twcie!!1 come to my profile!!!!!!!!!!1
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by elena!! on 6/17/2010 12:00:39 PM

at my high school we don't have summer school you just have to retake the class again

hey girls i give advice and am here to talk so if you need anything come by my profile Smile <3

by wednesday1408 on 6/17/2010 11:53:50 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/17/2010 11:20:04 AM

Think about when your done with the class. The more you push yourself to succeding the quicker the time your in the class.

by poet4life on 6/17/2010 10:58:15 AM

Wow, that really stinks! Fallon M.

by Cherries51 on 6/17/2010 9:49:17 AM

Oh, my friend has to go to summer school. I don't blame her because we're only in 8th grade and we take geometry classes. She didn't even fail, she got a D.

by NJessicaN on 6/17/2010 9:31:27 AM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new gamesโ€”and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.