AN HOUR AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

4 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

5 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Love at First Bite: Bella's Favorite Mushroom Ravioli

Hey, vampire’s might not eat delish treats, but a girl’s sure got to, right? Take your taste buds to the dark side with Love at First...

Yumm!

by girlygirl22werock on 11/13/2011 1:58:07 PM

yummy Smile

by mercedeschic on 7/25/2010 5:28:10 PM

WAY LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by arg5890 on 7/9/2010 5:20:17 PM

This sounds really good it's awesome they make recipes inspired by the twilight saga.

by robin'seggblue on 6/25/2010 1:41:31 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by tennischamp18 on 6/22/2010 10:41:58 AM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by ahuber on 6/21/2010 8:43:36 PM

MODMODMODMODOMDMODMOD i can make really good jewelry but i'm shy so it's hard to sell it. How do i get my products out there?? Where are good places to put flyers? -vanilla

Hey babe, I've already answered this question. Please check back where you left it the first time for my answer. If you can't find it or it didn't show up, then you can ask again, but asking a bunch of times makes my job a lot harder. Thanks! Smile

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by vavavanillagal on 6/12/2010 6:04:40 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 6/11/2010 7:10:08 PM

just so you know, its not her favorite...the book says she just looked at the menu and picked the first thing she saw...

by soccerluvv on 6/11/2010 3:10:58 PM

YES! When she ordered that in the movie I thought it would be really good!I'm super excited to try it!

by minnie122 on 6/11/2010 2:52:26 PM