32 MINUTES AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

1 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

5 sweet daddy-daughter date ideas

Take this all-about-Dad day and show him how much you appreciate everything he does. Here are some ideas to make your dad feel EXTRA special!

blueeyes67, im so sorry for you. Just know that you dad is looking down on you, being proud of you for the awesome things you do.

by chocogirl37 on 6/10/2013 9:21:02 PM

my dad died before i turned 2. fathers day is always the worst day of the year for me.

by blueeyes67 on 8/4/2010 9:31:18 PM

MOD one of my friends has a birthday comming up and i have no idea what to get her for a gift. i don't know her really well so i'm not sure of her intrests. what would be an easy gift idea that any teenage girl would like? Thanks!

Hey! when in doubt, go with chocolate. Hope that helps!

Helen S.

by taylor's#1fan on 6/24/2010 9:32:03 PM

iN 7 Miin UR Abs0lUtE tURE LoVEE ! ! ! WiLL CALL/tXt U ANd SAYY I NEEdd U bAbEE BUt 1Stt U Gotta fWd tO0 10 PPL ORR bAdd lUCK WELL StARt NOW ! ! ! :] :] :] No SeNd bACks

by sassykitty60 on 6/23/2010 10:36:37 AM

thanks for valuing family SmileSmile

by heidikutiekay on 6/19/2010 11:21:24 PM

this is NOT another i give advice post. this one is different because im experienced. ive been hurt, loved, ignored, and embarrassed. all these real life experiences lead up to great advice. i give long answers, and reply very quickly. i check girlslife twice a day

by beautiful*smart*brunettte on 6/19/2010 10:58:07 PM

I am daddys girl. We have done things together, just us, but this father's day we are doing something as a family. But I love when its just us, it just feels really special.

by luckykel on 6/19/2010 10:51:46 PM

i'm like a daddy's girl xD so i already do a lot of that stuff with him! but i'm making him a cake and got him a hilarious card he'll love!

by allysonk294 on 6/19/2010 9:27:27 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 6/19/2010 8:59:07 PM

thanks a lot!!

by cute_wiz_97 on 6/19/2010 6:53:47 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!