12 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

13 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

14 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

DIY Gifts for Dad's Day!

This Father’s Day, make him a homemade gift to let him know just how much you appreciate what he does. Check out these ideas to give your dad a prezzie he’ll never forget!

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. lol

by chinchilla<3er on 7/28/2010 4:35:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OKAY WELL FIRST I NEED SOMEONE VERY CREATIVE TO ANSWER THIS Smile SO I AM GOING TO CHEER CAMP AND WE ARE STAYING IN DORMS. EACH ROOM HAS TO DECORATE THEIR DOOR JUNGLE THEMED! DO U HAVE AND SUGGESTION?? IT HAS TO BE OVER THE TOPSmile THANKS X10!!!!!!! ANYTHING WORK!

Hey girl, I think you should make a collage. Cut and paste different colored papers to make different shapes maybe even use other papers like magazine type papers - could be cool.
Lauren R.

by thecheerleader on 6/28/2010 7:25:22 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by packers_nadia on 6/26/2010 6:58:02 PM

iN 7 Miin UR Abs0lUtE tURE LoVEE ! ! ! WiLL CALL/tXt U ANd SAYY I NEEdd U bAbEE BUt 1Stt U Gotta fWd tO0 10 PPL ORR bAdd lUCK WELL StARt NOW ! ! ! :] :] :] No SeNd bACks

by sassykitty60 on 6/23/2010 10:31:06 AM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by ahuber on 6/21/2010 8:47:17 PM

*EVERY GIRL THAT COULD USE A LITTLE HELP...OR BIG HELP*
Yes, I Am Recently New. I Was Told By My Best Friends To Do This Because I Am Great At Advice. So I Did This.
I Honestly Like To Help I Will Be Writing This Exact Thing On A Page I Visit So I Can Help!
Remember.
Every Girl Could Use A Little Help. From The Smallest To Biggest Help.
- I Will Be Glad.

by RandomLuvX on 6/19/2010 7:23:16 PM

***ATTENTION GIRLS OF THIS WEBSITE*****
this is NOT another i give advice post. this one is different because im experienced. ive been hurt, loved, ignored, and embarrassed. all these real life experiences lead up to great advice. i give long answers, and reply very quickly. i check girlslife twice a day

by beautiful*smart*brunettte on 6/19/2010 9:21:36 AM

haha my dad always looses his TV remotes and so for fathers day i got him this jumbo remote thats like two feet long and one foot wide! its huge!!! but this way, its nearly impossible to loose.

by beautiful*smart*brunettte on 6/19/2010 9:19:06 AM

I'll prob make the remote control thing......my dad always freaks out when he can't find his remotes......perect! Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 6/18/2010 8:58:41 PM

Yeah....my dad is a remodeler and hes not a couch potato. I think Ill go with home made cards

by samigurl on 6/18/2010 8:08:56 PM