AN HOUR AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

2 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

3 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

Stay Cute 'n' Cool on the Hottest of Days

Feelin’ the heat? Now’s the time to channel the chill and make the dog days more bearable. Get ready to up the ice factor on your afternoons—now!

Mod Mod
I have a really bad habbit of bitting
my nails. I bite them all the time. I have been
bitting them ever since I was little it is soo hard to
stop bitting them.Do you know any tips to stop bitting them????
thanks =)

Hey girl, it's all about breaking the habit. Next time you go to the store, look for a nail polish you can apply on those nails — there are some out there that will make your nails taste awful so you'll be less likely to bite them. I know for me (I have a habit of picking my nails) having polish on helps me leave them alone too because I don't want to ruin the color. xoxo
Alyssa B.

by iluvbasketball444 on 8/3/2010 12:32:16 AM

MODS
hey thought id let u know the link 2 where to buy the floral dress is broken. Smile

by singsongsat_449449 on 7/29/2010 8:59:06 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by singsongsat_449449 on 7/29/2010 8:53:45 PM

ARE YOU PRETTY AND POPULAR????OR WISH YOU WERE come join the pretty girls club! i hand pick our members then we host online parties give advice and dish out fashion tips for everyone!!!!!!!! - Olivia <3 - go to the pretty girls only profile not the pretty girls club sorry for the mixup

by PrettyGirlsOnly on 7/20/2010 11:21:22 AM

L.O.V.E this advice!! lol i actually went on a slip n' slide like two weeks ago Tong

by emmybear44 on 7/19/2010 9:03:22 PM

MOD MODD MODD!!
so..my stepmom and dad clown on me cause, im always wanting to look good. You never know who your gonna run into..and im NOTT the kinda girl who can just roll outta bed and be BEAUTIFUL...and they r starting to think im VAIN but im NOTT!! i just want to look cutelike every other teenaged girlFrown

Hey girl, I would just not let it bother you. As long as you're not spending 2+ hours just to get ready for school everyday, I wouldn't worry about it. =] We gotta spend some time getting ready! It's just normal for us girls!

Lauren r.

by milkdudeyes on 7/19/2010 8:20:19 PM

MOD!!!
I tap dance and I'm having a recital in a couple of days. The thing is, I get really nervous!! Do you know anything I could do to not get nervous? Thanks!
P.S. I'm LOVIN' the new layout!

Hey babe! Here are a few suggestions: try listening to some relaxing music, take a hot shower or take a nice long bubble bath, do yoga poses, take deep breaths, and have a cup of hot tea.  You can do it!, Good luck at your recital Smile
Megan R.

by Duffawuff on 7/14/2010 8:01:55 PM

*** Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile***

Are you an Alpha?

Then Join Alpha Club! It's a brand new club an The most prestigious one out there!

This is an Alpha's only club with tons of beauty tips, boy advice, online parties, and much more!

Apply for a position today! Leadership Positions are currently available!

xoxo
AriJenice

*** Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile***

by Alpha Club on 7/14/2010 1:52:34 PM

Hey!! my mom wants me to clean my desk and on it is alot of pictures and like knick knacks that my family gave me and it's making my desk look like its crowded! could u give me some advice of how to clean my desk and make it look less crowded with out getting rid of my pics and keepsakes? thanks alot!! Smile

Hey girl, you probably need to find a new home for all you keepsakes if they're cluttering up your desk too much. If you've got tons of pictures laying around you want to save, get an album to put them in, or just put them in a shoe box. For your keepsakes, maybe you could put some on different a shelf or dresser in your room. If you want to hold onto them, but don't want them lying around your room pack them up in a box and put them in the attic or basement to save. Good luck!
Abby C.

by TeamJacobRULES on 7/12/2010 2:06:34 PM

That is like the nicest blow-up pool I've seen! lol! The dress is super pretty, but it wouldn't work on me. Frown

Jessica