AN HOUR AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

3 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

15 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: Dear Abby

Hey girls! My name is Abby, I’m a senior in high school, and I’ve been interning at GL for a few weeks now. Interning at...

***********************************************************

HEY GIRLS!

Its me Facebooker1240, I've decided to make a new club! So please join. Just go to my profile & fill out an app. & bam! you're already a member. You'll also learn all about my club, and the topics that will be discussed. So post your comments away!

***********************************************************

by club_hot_topic on 9/4/2010 12:40:03 PM

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Fights
> Hair
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Mean girls
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 9/2/2010 2:31:44 PM

1clap 3 times 2snap 3 times 3post this on four other things 4 look in ur room

by pinklol56 on 8/30/2010 2:24:13 PM

wat kind of advice can u give abby

by liviaoatway on 8/28/2010 5:24:08 PM

I JUST GOT MY BRACES OFF! RIGHT BEFORE SCHOOL! AFTER 4 YEARS!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by Bootsie753 on 8/26/2010 9:24:29 AM

I'm really interested in becoming an intern at GL. The only problem is, I don't live anywhere near Maryland. Is there any way to contribute online without having to go to Baltimore every day?

Hey girl, that's awesome! Check out this link: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx there are all sorts of opportunities with GL. =]

lauren r.

by fashion_freak<3 on 8/19/2010 5:42:46 PM

mod!mod!mod!
where r GL's offices located? when i get older i might wanna try and be an intern too Smile

Hey girlie, that is so great to hear check out this link: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

Paige T.

by sassykitty60 on 8/14/2010 9:14:28 PM

Awwh,i wanna work there!
Im glad you get to do what you love,Abby!

by friendsrforever on 8/14/2010 4:01:49 PM

Cool!!! Hi, Abby!!Laughing
I'm gonna be a freshman in high school.Smile

by i_luv_devin on 8/14/2010 12:43:12 AM

Hey gals check out my profile! I can give advice on tons of things if u ever need help Smile

by Uniquely Cute on 8/9/2010 12:14:31 PM