Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

2 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

3 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: Dear Abby

Hey girls! My name is Abby, I’m a senior in high school, and I’ve been interning at GL for a few weeks now. Interning at...

That does sound like fun! My name is Abby, too!

by msbubble5 on 8/2/2010 10:25:03 PM

Hey girls!
Come on over to my profile! I'll give advice to anyone on ANYTHING! And I'll try to get back to ya as soon as I can! Smile

~Regan <3

by rayrayrox888 on 7/28/2010 9:49:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! how do u become a intern? and how old do u have to be one??

by txterluver77! on 7/25/2010 10:04:50 PM

That sounds like so much fun!!!
My name's Abby, too ;)

by yellowducky2713 on 7/25/2010 2:39:10 PM

Alright everyone I am gonna make my profile a bit more exciting. I am now opening Emma's advice on my profile. Come and ask me anything about everything! I am also starting a book club!!! I'll post a new book every 2 weeks and we can discuss the book. What we liked, id't like, our favorite parts, and how we would rate it overall. Anyone who wants to join just visit my profile and tell me! Over the next 2 weeks members of my book club can read Pieces of Georgia. Enjoy!!!!

by girlsjustwannahavefun333 on 7/24/2010 1:48:13 PM

Oh, wow! That sounds so fun! I definitely want to be an intern when I'm older, because I love writing and fashion! I want to start out working as an intern and someday I might start my own magazine, or work officially at GL. I also want to travel and try new things. And also help in third-world countries.

by prettypinkconverse on 7/15/2010 5:15:30 PM

Wow! being an intern at GL sounds like so much fun!

by baby12 on 7/15/2010 1:48:17 PM

If you want to feel like a celebrity, owning at least one juicy velour handbags is a must. Juicy is one of the top names in pop culture and their juicy velour handbags will make you talk to your friends and relatives.
Juicy Couture is a contemporary line of both casual and dressy apparel based in Arleta,Los Angeles,California founded by Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor and Gela Nash-Taylor Now owned by the Liz Claiborne fashion company, Juicy Couture is known for their signature velour tracksuits as well as other clothing

by hear on 7/4/2010 10:16:17 PM

Juicy" and "Will Work for Juicy" " Juicy is the life!"
Juicy Couture is known for its large number of slogans and symbols. The company has never used one single slogan at any particular time, except for slogans that are attached to a certain product, such as "Viva La Juicy," and the Viva La Juicy perfume.
Their other slogans include "For Girls Who Like Nice Stuff", "Eat Candy", "Smells Like Couture", "Be Juicy", "Cupid Couture", "Viva la Juicy", "Juicy is Forever", "Her Royal Juicyness", "Wake Up And Smell the Couture", "Go Couture Yourself", "Cupcake Couture","Juicy, Love to Love", "Bundle Up, Wear Juicy", "The Joy Only Bling Can Bring", "Peace, Love, and Couture", "Let Them Eat Couture", "Have a Juicy Day", "Some Girls Have All the Juicy", "Blame It On Juicy", "Dude, Where's My Couture?", "Choose Juicy","My dog is better than your dog" "Queen of Couture", "Prep It Up Juicy Couture", "Couture is Here", "Kiss My Couture", "I just want Couture", "Crimes of Couture," "Tastes Like Couture", "It's Exhausting Being This

by hear on 7/4/2010 10:15:27 PM

Yay! You go girl! I think I will write 2 u!

by packers_nadia on 6/28/2010 10:32:49 PM