7 MINUTES AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

AN HOUR AGO @michdeprince's Taking Flight is the ultimate underdog story! Enter to win a free copy from @randomhouse today: http://t.co/UT0nfOKARJ

2 HOURS AGO Does your ex deserve a second chance, or is it really donezo? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/wr05wB1eT5

COMMENTS

I don't like my mom's new BF's kids!

My mom recently got a new boyfriend, and he's always over with his three little kids. I hate when they're here, mainly because of the...

Hey girls!
If you need advice on boys (I've never dated but I'm sure I can help you) family trouble, friend drama, anything really just come to me I would love to help you! No question is weird! I promise!
Love, Kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 8/18/2010 11:50:52 PM

MOD ! MOD ! MOD !
What do you do if you think someone who is very close to you is drinking? And how to tell them that you think you know and you want them to stop?
Thx

If it is an adult (like a parent), try talking to another adult (like a grandparent).  If you're really concerned, make sure the adult understands and hopefully they will be able to help you out.  With school starting soon, you may want to meet with your guidance counselor for more advice.  If the drinking is a serious problem, you definitely want to help them!
Katie R.

by emmiecandy on 8/18/2010 11:32:24 AM

MOD My aunt, uncle, and cousins r visiting, and last year they stayed here for 2 weeks and my aunt was SUPER nice to me and my sister and my 3 brothers, but this year, there staying for 3 weeks and my aunt is SUPER mean! They've only been her for a week and i'm SICK of her! The other day, my 7 year old sister Vicky accidently spilled water all over the floor and my Aunt May screamed "VICTORIA! Wat IS this????????!!!!!?????????" and she yelled at her until she FINALLY cleaned it up and apologized! Shes driving me NUTS and i cant tell my parents because my Auntie May is my dads older sister and i cant talk 2 her about it because she excpects me to be nice. What can i do? Please help! ~Autumn

Hey girl, theres not much you can do except just wait out the next week. Try to stay out of her way, and go hang outside or a different place then her. When you are around her, be as nice to her as possible!

Tory N.

by cheerrox1111 on 8/11/2010 11:11:18 AM

i know how u fill becuz my friend mom has a bf and she said he is mean

by jakie5 on 8/9/2010 5:52:49 PM

MOD help....
I loved my mom....But now i days when i talk 2 her she did not respond or starts arguing wid me...I get hurt and i cant find ny1 2 tell my "daughter needs" and how my day at skul went ....whenever i talk 2 her she did not understand wat i am saying and starts talking something else...>>>>
Thanks 4 helping!!

Hey! have a talk with her. Let her know that your feelings get hurt when you guys argue, and that you really like having a good relationship where you guys can talk openly. Good luck!
Helen S.

by Pri-rockz on 8/6/2010 7:08:51 AM

MOD i'm really angry with my brother. he'll say that he's going to do something and then doesn't and instead of doing what he promised he'll go and spend time with his girlfriend. i understand that he likes her but he knows how upset i get when he breaks promises (which is often) i guess he doesn't worry about it cuz he never has to deal with it but i hate getting upset so often it's exausting for everyone! i've tried talking to him writing notes emailing... you name it i've tried it but he never responds or changes for more than a day. i hate getting upset but i just want my brother to understand that i miss him and want him to spend some time with me. (we're both teenagers) Thanks!

Hey girl, I think this is a face to face kind of talk. Just explain exactly what you said to me, to him! Especially because you guys are getting older and soon will be in college, and maybe not so close together anymore. Make sure he understands that! Maybe you, him and his girlfriend can all go out sometime too.

lauren r.

by taylor's#1fan on 7/29/2010 5:15:46 PM

To ALL THE ADVICE GIVING GIRLS!!

I wanna know some funky new ways to dress outside 4 summer!! For going out with friends i have a super laid back and cute style but when i go out with my fam or 2 parties i have like this sophistecated cute style, i kinda wanna combine both style and reinvent myself!!

I need help asap!!

Thx a lot!!

L xoxo

by angelchick on 7/27/2010 1:20:24 PM

going through hard things? Like:

- Depression

- Serious family problems

- Anything else serious

I know there are many more things, but I won't name them all. If you are then go to tough stuff mods. Where you can ask for advice on what to do, or just to talk to someone.

PS: I will ask for more mods as needed, right now I don't need any so please don't ask. Smile

- Tina ( Creator of Tough Stuff Mods )

by ToughStuffMods on 7/25/2010 6:52:12 PM

i wish my mom got a new bf she hasnt dated since my dad and yet my dad is in lk a 6yr realtionship

by graceygirl77 on 7/16/2010 12:24:13 PM

Mod... Please help...
My mom and dad are making me depressed and sad... they yell at me every five seconds for doning almost nothing like sitting down on a couch the "wrong" way! how Stupid!!! and just cause i asked if we could go to a water park for vacation my mom said "if you think you have boring parents, why dont you adopt some new parents! Today, we were putting my hair in a bun for ballet she pushed down cause i said it hurt when she put a pin in my hair!!!! The entire day i felt like i was gonna cry!!!! it makes me feel like a peice of trash when the do this stuff! and its to the point where somebody saying "i dont like that top" will make me cry!!! What do i do????

Hey girl! I know what you mean. We have to remember that parents are human. It doesn't excuse their behaviors, but makes them more understandable. They don't realize they have such an impact on us that we take what they say to heart.  Try talking with them when things are on an even keel, and let them know that your feelings have been really hurt lately. Let them know that you feel like you're constantly being put on the defense and are doubting yourself from their down-putting comments.  If you voice how you feel, they'll be more likely to step back and try to work on the situation.
Megan R.