1 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

2 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

3 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

My parents always fight!

I love my parents, and they love each other. But when they get mad, they are a millisecond away from ripping each apart. Every vacation is ruined because of this.

Moderator!
I really HATE my mom! She never would let me go to sleepovers, and when i organize a plan on the computer on a virtual online game (which is a lik time sonce we are ALWAYS of scheduele when we get home) and then she spits a chore at my face! Whenever I try to ask her can i ask her a lil question, she doesnt have time for me! But right after that she has like a 10 minute conversation with my sis! And when I PMS she either says stop my whinning or she yells at me (i dnt have period yet)! What the heck am supposed to do?

Hey girlie, It sounds like you and your mom should try having a talk. It can be really hard to get along with parents, but remember that she loves you! I think you should tell her you need to talk to her and let her know what's bothering you about your relationship!
Alissa S.

by Kikikim8 on 7/19/2010 12:24:11 AM

My mom and dad are divorced if you need to talk about divorcing, just chat with me belive me, ive been through it ..

by Arielsabina on 7/17/2010 10:24:22 PM

Mod (:
I need help. So, my mom decided that she and I should move to Florida at the end of this past school year. We moved down here at the beginnning of the summer. It's been hard being away from the rest of my family.. I miss them all so much.. Some days I feel okay, and other days I just break down & cry 'cause I miss my family and friends so much. I know my mom decided to move here 'cause her and my dad fight a lot.. I just don't feel like myself. I get angry at my mom all the time, about the dumbest things. I know I'm probably just taking my frustration and sadness of moving here out on her, which isnt right. I HAVE made SOME friends here, but I'm feeling even more stressed and scared about the up-coming school year as the days go by.. & I haven't even told my best friend I'm moving here yet. I feel like I have no one to talk to, and that no one understands what I'm going through. I don't know what to do.. please help.

Hey girl, that sounds really tough! Maybe you could talk to your mom about how you're feeling. While it's unlikely you'll move back to your friends and other family members, it would probably be good if she understood how you felt. You should also tell your best friend and other friends, but agree to keep in touch online and through handwritten notes. In the meantime, hang out with the friends you have in FL and don't be too worried about school - if you already made friends during the summer, it's probably even easier to make friends during school! If you really need someone to talk to, other than your mom or a friend, you could look into talking to a counselor if you think that might help. Maybe after you talk to your mom about the sitch, you can set up a trip to go to your original home state for a visit with everyone.

Vanessa J.

by lovelovelove5 on 7/17/2010 10:31:33 AM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
hey girlies!
do you need advice? boy trouble, parents, school, friends, boyfriends, ex boyfriends, angry, dancing, singing, acting, cheerleading, teachers, periods, puberty, makeup, clothes? anything you need! i am awesome at giving advice! i have been through and seen it all! post a comment on my profile and i will respond on yours! i get on girlslife more than 3 times a day! if it is really important put *********** at the top and i will get back to you at the max the next day! if your profile isn't publicly visible i will answer it on my profile! tell your friends!
thanks a ton,
xoxo♥♥♥,
kailey paige
p.s. have a great summer!Laughing

by ilovepoms72 on 7/15/2010 4:48:25 PM

mod mod mod
i don't get along with my mom very well and i was wondering what are some good ways to start a good relationship with her so we can stop fighting

Try to see her point of view on everything you argue about.  And tell her that you want to try to improve your relationship so the effort is comin from both of ya
Brittany B.

by aero12 on 7/15/2010 9:41:32 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!!! My birthday is tomorrow and I don't want anything besides gift cards and to take 2 of my friends to a movie and ice cream. Problem is I over heard my parents about having to file bankruptcy. I already knew we were having money problems and my parents always tell me to let them worry about it but now I'm afraid to ask tem about the movies!

Hey! I'm so sorry to hear that! It never hurts to ask, but just prepare yourself mentally that they might have to say no. Try to be understanding and have a good time on your birthday anyway. A cheaper alternative would be renting a movie for you and your friends to watch at home. Good luck!

Helen S.

by Dancingfairy14 on 7/9/2010 12:56:02 PM

Hey everyone!Smile Anybody need advice pronto? Well i am here for you!!!!!

I can help you with anything from Boys to Drama to Friends and Self confidence! You name it.

Just post your problem on my profile and i will promise to get back with you A.S.A.P!

If your profile isn't publicly visible then i will post the advice right on my profile!

Best wishes!<3 HAVE A GOOD DAY!

by soccer babe <3 on 7/5/2010 11:02:12 AM

hey girls! do YOU need advice ASAP?
well search no longer because i give advice as soon as i can! the next day at the LATEST. i get on GL about 5 times a day checking my profile each time. ill give advice on just about anything too. so go ahead! post a question! Smile Laughing Smile

by sassykitty60 on 7/3/2010 2:25:12 PM

Hey Cali_Babe,
Fruits are actually pretty sweet Smile What I like is to cut up some strawberries and bananas and maybe some grapes and put them into a cup. Then, I drizzle on some chocolate syrup Smile) It's delicious and mostly nutritious
Maybe, instead of eating a chocolate something at starbucks, eat a blueberry muffin or a pretzel (if your starbucks has any)
Anythin else?? Comment on my profile Smile
Pamethyst
MODS CLUB Mod

by Pamethyst on 7/1/2010 11:29:08 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 3000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

****THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!! READ ON PLEASE!!!

I'm going on vacation from***JULY 16-AUGUST 1***. I will not have access to a computer. You can still post advice questions for me to answer, but I won't be able to answer them until August 1. Thank you so much for understanding! Smile

~Lauren