32 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 cool cats power up with a Mojo Vogue BattStation 5600 from @goibattz: http://t.co/NHrxMRKGmT

1 HOURS AGO 4 lip balms that you can actually eat: http://t.co/y3nvZba2B2

13 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

COMMENTS

My parents always fight!

I love my parents, and they love each other. But when they get mad, they are a millisecond away from ripping each apart. Every vacation is ruined because of this.

THEY'VE ALREADY HAD THIS ARTICLE BEFORE! GET NEW STUFF GL!!!

DO YOU LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT?
DO YOU NEED ADVICE LIKE NOW?
ARE YOU OBSSESED WITH TWILIGHT?
ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH SHOPPING?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE
QUESTIONS ABOVE EVEN ONCE, THEN
YOU NEED TO COME TO MY PROFILE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
~SAVVY

by savvylula on 6/30/2010 11:56:37 PM

speechless:0

by fashionchicc on 6/30/2010 1:28:29 PM

thats horrible!! when my parents fight my sister and me always thinks its our fault and makes us fell really bad!

by txterluver77! on 6/30/2010 1:22:34 PM

NCIS NCIS NCIS!!!!!
Think Twilight had its time in the limelight too long? Think Justin Beiber should go back to girlie voice land and become another nobody? Love Drama? Love Romance? Love Suspense? Love anything that makes you become a fan of TV’s number one show with 15+ million viewers increasing with bone chilling cliff hangers? Watch NCIS!!! Reruns on USA, ION, SPIKE, AND CBS!!! Also on DVD!! If you already heart NCIS, or want to, come visit my profile and ask, blog, or have fun!!!!! Thanks for Your time!!!
NCIS, it’s more addictive than pistachios….well have you eaten one pistachio? - Abby Scuito
Madam Gir aka NCIS obsessed!!

by Madam Gir on 6/30/2010 1:51:51 AM

Mod, is it safe to sleep with a tampon in if i make sure to take it out after 8 hours?

Hey girly, it's best to change your tampon after about four hours, six at the most!
Alissa S.

by lyc13 on 6/30/2010 1:23:22 AM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

ATTENTION!! ALL BELIEBERS OUT THERE, KEEP READING! ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER?? DO YOU THINK HES A MAJOR HOTTIE?? COME JOIN BelieberBeasts AND GAB WITH OTHER BELIEBERS ABOUT JUSTIN! AND ANSWER DAILY/WEEKLY QUIZ QUESTIONS TO SEE IF YOUR A TRUE BELIEBER! AND CHECK OUT UP TO DATE BIEBER NEWS! COMMENT ON BelieberBeasts PROFILE PAGE IF YOU WANNA JOIN! ILL COMMENT YOU BACK AND YOUR IN! ITS THAT EASY(: COME SHOW YOUR A BELIEBER IN A PLACE WHERE YOU WONT GET LAUGHED AT OR MADE FUN OF! LOL AND A PLACE FILLED WITH OTHER GIRLIES WHO LOVE JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!! THANKS FOR READING! WE SUPPORT JUSTIN BIEBER 110%!
-KYLIE

ps check out our twitter

by BelieberBeasts on 6/29/2010 11:38:00 PM

****MOD**** Okay so this a wierd question but here it goes. THere is this guy and he used to be my cousins cousin. So like my second cousin or something. But my cousins parents got divoriced so he isn't related to me anymore. I think i may like him, would it be totally inapropriate or what?

Hey babe, It doesn't matter if there was a divorce, it sounds like he's still a blood relative, so that's definitely not okay. Even if he isn't, it's still a bad idea to mix family and romance. Even if there was a divorce, everyone involved is still your family and will still be in your life, which can be incredibly awkward if you break up.

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by Cali_Babe on 6/29/2010 11:05:50 PM

parents wnt get arrested so nothin to worry bout there

but they cud go to counseling (marrige counseling)

btw ppl check out mah profile!

by UrMomIsAVampire on 6/29/2010 9:39:08 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 6/29/2010 9:30:50 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 3000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren